Page 740 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 240640690730736737738739740741742743744750790840 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 10340
    that's cheating.

Where to begin.. on a tip from a local, last nite I picked up a $20 AT-ST (actually 2, one for a friend who's not in town) -and not at wally. PM for more info, better to keep this scalper free. I know of at least 3 places that have them (a/o last nite & yesterday late afternoon).

I hope all the big box stores get the new comic packs in soon. Then i'll make my final decision on gettin them when i see em in person.

Oh ya, TF fans, Fallbrook WM had at least 3 HA Barricade sets. Looked awesome, if i were collecting that line i'd get it immediately, but already spent too much on SW. They had TLC AT-AT driver as well.

I know where those AT-ST's are showing up as well. Your friends on RS let the cat out of the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I know where those AT-ST's are showing up as well. Your friends on RS let the cat out of the bag.
    I stopped by one of the "secret stores " today and picked up a $20 AT-ST. Also picked up a $17 Dewback (only one they had). They also had several of the Octo-Droid, but I passed.

only keepin the place anonymous to keep the scalpers out & help out the good collectors. Sorry lurkers, but it's time to step forward if u wanna know.

Glad people are findin them. Good score on the dewback DA.

Bran - yeah the dude on scum who probably revealed it, was the first person to call me immediately -he knew i was lookin for one. I'm glad i was able to get an extra for my friend Brett (swspiffy) -he's in NY rite now. It's very hard to resist a vehicle of this quality at this price point.

Anyone go for those HA Barricades?? Sick design.

I bought a HA Barricade a while ago. I still haven't gotten around to opening him.

They need more Decepticons for this line. Rampage and Sideways are a scale size that would work (for smaller Decepticons). They could come with Ron Witwicky as a prisoner (and possibly Ravage as his guard) and Alice (Isabel Lucas ) as the human-pretender even though she didn't have any scenes with Sideways in the movie. However, you could include both her human and Cybertronian figures in Sideways' package.

Anyway, in terms of keeping the secrets from scalpers "lurking," I found the "you-know-what" at "you-know-where," "you-know-when," and I paid "you-know-how-much," because "you-know-why."

I should use that as a signature line, but I still need to complete some B-A-D trades.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I posted my mini-review of Barricade last month. Good figure, frustrating hip design but can be overcome with creativity.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I picked up some "wink winks" at the "cough cough" earlier today thanks to "bs."

Picked up an ATST too today, and saw a healthy amount more too, in the Valley. It was more than the $15 I paid for the first one from Wal Mart a while back, but still a good deal. Said Wal-Mart has since put them back to full price.
    Thanks for the heads up everyone. Found a lone Ben Kenobi Mighty Mugg too, so had to get him. Hoping to find more of those exclusive waves show up. Kinda like shopping at a yard sale though, gotta dig and not sure what if anything you might find.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    only keepin the place anonymous to keep the scalpers out & help out the good collectors. Sorry lurkers, but it's time to step forward if u wanna know.

Glad people are findin them. Good score on the dewback DA.

Bran - yeah the dude on scum who probably revealed it, was the first person to call me immediately -he knew i was lookin for one. I'm glad i was able to get an extra for my friend Brett (swspiffy) -he's in NY rite now. It's very hard to resist a vehicle of this quality at this price point.

There are still scalpers? Wow am I glad that I don't hunt for Hasbro anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I picked up some "wink winks" at the "cough cough" earlier today thanks to "bs."

i've now been reduced to b.s.??

Speck: there are always scalpers or to put it another way -ppl interfering with good collectors' hunts.

Opened my IM2 movie War machine finally. Not as exciting as i thought it'd be. Head was very hard to move, legs are just short of full articulation (calves don't twist); ammo line is fidgety and doesn't stay attached. I was hopin for just a little more articulation, but it's alright. The guns can fold down so that's a plus. Maybe they'll improve it. I dunno if i'll get the Cheadle head war machine when it comes out -- dunno if i'll go the completist route.