Page 741 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 241641691731737738739740741742743744745751791841 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 10343
  1. #7401
    Picked up 2 AT-ST's today from the "Secret" store along with a Mighty Mug Scout. It was really cool to score the Scout!
    I saw 2 MM Gam Guards 3 BIG Spider Droids and 3 Empire Pilot 3 packs.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  2. #7402
    What do you guys thinK of my 1/6 scale Echo Base Gonk I built?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GONK painted 012.jpg   GONK painted 003.jpg  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  3. #7403
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    What do you guys thinK of my 1/6 scale Echo Base Gonk I built?
    Pretty cool! Do the legs move at all? What's it made out of?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  4. #7404
    Well the legs don't move like the hasbro version. It's a static pose really. It's made of 3 mm ABS. Total Scratch built. It still needs to be weathered.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  5. #7405
    Turbo, that's an awesome Gonk you made there!

    Taking pre orders by any chance?

  6. #7406
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    What do you guys thinK of my 1/6 scale Echo Base Gonk I built?
    That's Amazing! I loved Hasbro's 12" droids, but have pretty much stopped buying Sideshow as the prices get higher and higher, and should they make anything that cool I'm sure it would be expensive. Would love to see you tackle the WED Treadwell Droid too.

  7. #7407
    Scores this week:

    New comic packs (Blackhole set, Camo Clones, Utapau Clones)
    $20 At-St
    $11 Evo set x2 (Commandos)
    $11 Evo Set (Rebel Pilots)
    $16 Dewback

    -Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  8. #7408
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Turbo, that's an awesome Gonk you made there!

    Taking pre orders by any chance?
    No joke if anyone wants one I can build it but it will cost you. It's time consuming. I guess it's all depends what version you want. I know for sure that the version I built would be expensive due to the sculpting of the Donute head piece. So Snags if you really want that Vintage Gong version LMK, I need the $$ since I have been out of work.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  9. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    That's Amazing! I loved Hasbro's 12" droids, but have pretty much stopped buying Sideshow as the prices get higher and higher, and should they make anything that cool I'm sure it would be expensive. Would love to see you tackle the WED Treadwell Droid too.
    Thank you thank you. I think Im going to tackle the Treadwell Droid that has all the Arms. The LIN droid needs to be made too.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  10. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Scores this week:

    New comic packs (Blackhole set, Camo Clones, Utapau Clones)
    $20 At-St
    $11 Evo set x2 (Commandos)
    $11 Evo Set (Rebel Pilots)
    $16 Dewback

    -Snags
    And why don't you have the TLC EU wave yet?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO