Page 745 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 245645695735741742743744745746747748749755795845 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Yup. In the immortal words of Bob the Plumber, "You shoulda been at Burbank Target this morning. They had 'em all...green soldier, yellow soldier...CHEWWWBACCA." (Translation: Clone Sergeant, Clone Commander, and Wookiee Warrior)

-Snags
    I must meet him.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

what the heck? i thought i made a post asking about the comic packs? Dunno why it didn't show. Anybody have any luck with these & have they hit all the big box stores in Socal yet??

I found the Wal-Mart exclusive with the Imperial Officer and the Droid.

I didn't buy it. I probably should have, but I think these will sit so I'll have another opportunity.

I got all the new Comic 2-packs I need from StarWarsShop.com (Ulic/Exar etc).

But I don't know what the Entertainment Earth exclusive is. Anyone help?

I might want to buy that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got all the new Comic 2-packs I need from StarWarsShop.com (Ulic/Exar etc).

But I don't know what the Entertainment Earth exclusive is. Anyone help?

I might want to buy that.
    www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS93272

Thanks Crunchy. I don't think I'll bite on this one. I like the non-human (and not another Sullustan) pilots besides wanting:

Wes Janson in X-wing fighter gear
    Tycho Celchu in X-wing fighter gear

(they've made Wedge and Hobbie) - these are Rogue Squadron's leaders and the best of the best.

Gavin Darklighter and Jaina Solo could be done as well - and I'd pick them up for certain.

I also think the leaders in their civilian clothes should be made:

Wedge, Tycho, Wes, and Derek (Hobbie).

Plus Ysanne Isaard needs to be made! - Not to mention Imperial Dignitary Sate Pestage (for as close to his ROTJ movie look as possible).

IN OTHER NEWS I JUST FOUND:

Transformers Legends Class Soundwave, Jolt, and Stealth BumbleBee. I've never seen these before. I did not buy and have been thinking it over whether I should purchase these ever since.

I did buy the GH Y-wing from TRU but might return it. I'm not sure I need this. I like it a lot though - but it costs a whole baseball game ticket!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

was hopin to see news about the comic packs and the CW wave with snow obi-wan, snow Rex, IG-100, etc.

where have all the top pro collectors gone??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    was hopin to see news about the comic packs and the CW wave with snow obi-wan, snow Rex, IG-100, etc.

where have all the top pro collectors gone??
    We already got that stuff. We're on a break.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    We already got that stuff. We're on a break.

i thought the top pros don't take breaks!?!?!?

went to 5+ stores this week. Absolutely nothing new.

Los Feliz TRU had lots of CW figs tonight, the cold-weather Obi Wan and Anakin among them. No sign of any OT figures though, except some old PloKoons and Saesee Tiin- WTF?