Page 746 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 246646696736742743744745746747748749750756796846 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had lots of CW figs tonight, the cold-weather Obi Wan and Anakin among them. No sign of any OT figures though, except some old PloKoons and Saesee Tiin- WTF?
    Was there around 4pm, bought a couple wii games bogo 1/2 off, but that's it.
    Found Obi, Anakin, and Rex cold weather figs a week or so ago in Van Nuys, so didn't need them today. What I was hoping to find though was the Muftak- alien figure and Sidious. They were absent, if they are even in that assortment? Noticed figs were up in price (or back up) to $7.49 if I remember correctly.

I have a stash at Los Feliz TRU of the aforementioned snow gear Obi Wan and Rex plus Commander Stone.

Found remnants of the EU Wave at La Cienega TRU.

Also got one more Wilrow for Tycho.

Burbank TRU had Snowbi-Wan and Anakin and the Fire Droid, but none of the others.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

thx for those reports. Was dyin to hear about those elusive mofoing figures. Looking for the IG only.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 04-17-2010 at 10:19 PM. Reason: magnus

Just saw Kick *****- make sure you see it now, not later on DVD. So much fun !!

P.S. Don't take your kids.

P.P.S. Sansweet announced Star Wars Blu-rays in 2011. By then, a blu-ray player will look silly and the 3D hardware will make current players obsolete. I'm so bored with the whole mess. Give me HD downloads and I'll be just fine.

Blu-Ray next year? NEXT YEAR?!? Oy, so stupid. In 2 years, disc-based media will be obsolete anyway most likely. Unless they're willing to remaster the ORIGINAL original trilogy, this is going to be a triple-dip.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

now why doesn't HTS put them up when I'm checking? (Like i did at 6:30a)

they must've known the pro collectors were looking

Well, they're still up now, so they must have had some mercy on us late-risers.

BTW, SW2010 coupon code still works.

So much for street dates

A friend of mine just picked up the force unleashed packs for us at the Toys R us in Redlands, CA. I have no idea if that's LA area or not, but you might want to check your local stores anyway.