Page 747 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 247647697737743744745746747748749750751757797847 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 10378
    Redlands ins about 70 miles east, but it's a good tip for searching closer, thanks. I really want those sets.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    A friend of mine just picked up the force unleashed packs for us at the Toys R us in Redlands, CA. I have no idea if that's LA area or not, but you might want to check your local stores anyway.
    Cool! I've been looking forward to those!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

LF TRU had remnants of the EU wave this morning (could tell from the BD parts). None of the new figs. There were 2 alien Bespin wing guard guys though. A few CW snowcoat Anakins too.

I went to 2 more TRUs and struck out with any other new stuff including EU. However, at one of them it was nice to finally see TF animated Arcee.
    Stopped at a few targets too on this mad dash and scored a Blackhole/Stormtrooper comic pack. If I didn't find that, the run would've been all for naught.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    LF TRU had remnants of the EU wave this morning (could tell from the BD parts). None of the new figs. There were 2 alien Bespin wing guard guys though. A few CW snowcoat Anakins too.

I went to 2 more TRUs and struck out with any other new stuff including EU. However, at one of them it was nice to finally see TF animated Arcee.
    Stopped at a few targets too on this mad dash and scored a Blackhole/Stormtrooper comic pack. If I didn't find that, the run would've been all for naught.
    Crunch and I ran into each other at Burbank TRU and they had at least a case of the EU figures. Each of the new ones are one per case, so if there were two alien bespin guards, there were two cases there at one point.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Question for those who collected the GI Joe 25th Anniversary figures... is the helmet on Wave 9 Hawk removable?

Thanx!

- J

had a better run today:

Sepulveda Target: had all five of the final comics packs AND a Yuzhong vong/Katarn and Sigel Dare/Krayt packs. I picked up bogey squad & 212th/Routine valor packs. (The last 2 i needed) Rest are still there!!! (a/o 10am)

VN TRU: went there on a tip yesterday that TFU packs and CW Ordo Plutonia wave were there; too late today all TFU packs were gone and the magnaguards (which were all i wanted) plucked too. They did have Snow anakin, obi-wan, firefighter droid, snow rex, and Cmdr Stone too. Multiples of each. The last 2 i mentioned looked really sharp. No EU wave & i don't remember traces either.

Port. R. TRU: went in the hopes of finding TFU packs. No such luck. But I did manage to grab 2 IG 100s!!! Very pleased with that. Also had leftovers of CW snow wave -- everyone except snow rex and the figs i grabbed. No EU wave, as far as I could tell. The suspected figures from the case had HK-50 parts, so I don't think it came in yet. Or it did & someone bought the whole case.

LF TRU: checked it on my way home, nothing good. A lot less EU remnant figs there though

If anyone remembers Tengen's R.B.I. baseball for Nintendo --when you win a game, 3 players show up in the newspaper, and raise their arms --"Woo!!!" That's my celebration for today
    Last edited by bikerscout; 04-23-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: lf tru

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

You should've stashed the Alien Bespin Guards!

Scored the EU wave today at Los Feliz TRU. Awesome figures. I'm on the hunt for additional troopers, along with a K'Kruhk opener.

Also picked up the Force Unleashed sets last night (thanks to Crunchy for the stash). Will probably get at least one more of each...need more of those translucent Stormies.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Crunch and I ran into each other at Burbank TRU and they had at least a case of the EU figures.
    Good seeing you Chaddy. When I went to check out, I asked the guy if they had any more in back and he said yes and brought out another case. What a swing from my morning experience.

You can read about it here, it's in 3 Acts. Acts I & II are at the bottom of page 3, Act III is at the top of page 4.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...3&fpart=3&vc=1

SPOILER ALERT...

Collector 1 = CrunchyNug

Collector 2 = BlueSnags

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Scored the EU wave today at Los Feliz TRU. Awesome figures. I'm on the hunt for additional troopers, along with a K'Kruhk opener.

Also picked up the Force Unleashed sets last night (thanks to Crunchy for the stash). Will probably get at least one more of each...need more of those translucent Stormies.

-Snags
    NICE!!! Way to work it Brother. Good times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TLCw13EUTRU.jpg  

hopefully they'll get more EU in the area, i can't get out much but really want the alien guard and a couple others and would be nice to just be able to walk in to find them. At 1 new figure per case, it'll take a bunch of cases before we all get even one set! Congrats guys on the finds. I'm glad TRU is stepping up and being helpful. I also really want the BAD parts, since he's actually in the movie.

Not figures, but I did get a few Star Wars buttons from a gumball machine in the valley today. They were the japanese capsule type toys. Fun.