Page 750 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 10360
    One of the TFU sets is sold out already.

I did order the other one with Juno Eclipse and Rahm Kota's Elite trooper

set 2 has Proxy and the Felucian. Set #1 has Militia Elite & juno. hope that helps somehow

I guess I'll have to pick some TFU packs up the next time I see them. If you guys want to pay me back for shipping them to you.

These won't be for me. I still don't have much interest.

I want Jaina and Jacen, K'Kruhk, and Utriss M'Toc.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Still have a long way to go before you're re-instated to the council.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I guess I'll have to pick some TFU packs up the next time I see them. If you guys want to pay me back for shipping them to you.

These won't be for me. I still don't have much interest.

I want Jaina and Jacen, K'Kruhk, and Utriss M'Toc.
    Tycho, I don't think you'll really need to as both sets are available on TRU.com right now and eligible for the BOGO sale.

Unless I missed something, Hasbro SDCC exclusives have not been revealed yet, have they?

I got a new Force Unleashed set tonight. It's the one with the Invisible Trooper and Juno Eclipse Sports-Bra Model.

I don't want to keep it, but if someone here wants to trade figures for it, it's worth 5 figures to me from any combination of 5 figures you can assemble from my want-list below:

5 or less Talz (snow creature guy) from Clone Wars
    Captain Rex in Snow Gear
    Tactical Droid from Clone Wars
    5 or less Jacen Solos
    5 or less Jaina Solos
    5 or less K'Kruhk
    1 Utriss M'Toc Bespin Guard

If I get no takers (or buyers at cost plus s&h), I'm returning TFU set. It's really nice (especially Rhom Kota's Militia Trooper which I wished was single-carded so I could army-build) but this set's not for me (unless I finally start playing my FU video game - I guess after I make the Padres win the World Series and the Chargers win the Super Bowl).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ty: you may regret returning it, once u play the game and see how cool it is. Don't know what platform u got it on, but each system's release contained different stuff in the game -PS3, wii, 360 etc.

i'll trade u for the shadow trooper (clear) if no one wants it. Don't have anything from your list yet though

I wonder if any of our local TRU's will put up that supposed "collector's endcap" this Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Ty: you may regret returning it, once u play the game and see how cool it is. Don't know what platform u got it on, but each system's release contained different stuff in the game -PS3, wii, 360 etc.
    I think these sets will be available at TRU all the way through X-mas. They'll run dry for a few months or so, and then resupply.

I can't seem to make myself play that darn game. Even right now I want to play the San Diego Padres vs the San Francisco Giants (we're tied for 1st in our division).

I have a Wii - it's fun for entertaining friends at parties - up to 4 players at a time on many games - but I never manage to play much of anything else but baseball except for some Madden Football. (I did love but beat the LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones games). I bought but haven't even unwrapped the Clone Wars Heroes of the Republic game.

i'll trade u for the shadow trooper (clear) if no one wants it. Don't have anything from your list yet though
    I'm not going to break up that set, most likely. I'll trade 5 figures for 5 figures that I want (listed above) and I'll ship TFU pack MIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I wonder if any of our local TRU's will put up that supposed "collector's endcap" this Saturday?
    The scalper's endcap, you mean.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.