Page 751 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 251651701741747748749750751752753754755761801851 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 10291
  1. #7501
    Tycho --stop playing sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unleash the true power of the force!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #7502
    Hit a few TRU's this morning & ran into a fellow board member, Dark Knight you out there?

    We found one case of EU at TRU #1, strange that an incomplete set was put out. I think one of the twins are Shaak Ti were missing. Found one more case of EU at TRU #2. Was fortunate enough to get one of each Trooper thanks to Dark Knight. So happy about that because those are gonna be my openers!!!

  3. #7503
    Downtown today so I thought I'd stop at Costco on the way home, around 3pm. Of course had to go to TRU but didn't expect to find anything. Saw a couple sets of the EU remnants. I carried the 5 figs around for a bit so I could buy them since they were BOGO1/2 just so I could get the Jabba Build a droid. The 6th extra piece is with the Wing Guard who was of course gone.
    Before I checked out I thought I'd ask if there were any more. The guy new what I was looking for and said he thought there was another case in back, just hadn't put them out cause the pegs were full with CW and Legends. He really new his stuff which was refreshing.
    Ended up getting a complete set of 7 figs!
    I think his name was Ramily? Awesome guy. I usually feel bad for asking for stuff, as the responses can be rude sometimes, but I'm glad I did. I hope they keep shipping our stores these cases everyone can get what we want.
    He said they had TFU sets earlier, but were gone.
    I guess I am done with legacy!

    Sux that 7 new figs are 1 per case. There will be a glut of Legacy leftovers that no one wants. Most of the repacks were in the 2 packs!

  4. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Hit a few TRU's this morning & ran into a fellow board member, Dark Knight you out there?

    We found one case of EU at TRU #1, strange that an incomplete set was put out. I think one of the twins are Shaak Ti were missing. Found one more case of EU at TRU #2. Was fortunate enough to get one of each Trooper thanks to Dark Knight. So happy about that because those are gonna be my openers!!!

    Went to 7 TRUs last week and no EU. SO not fair. This is the difference between the 'top pro collectors' and the guppies

  5. #7505
    Ran into crunchy like he said at porter ranch tru just stocked what seemed to be a partial case of eu missing both females they also had the force unleashed packs just my luck for grabing them online the day before. Thats how it always happens i guess. Ran to Woodland hills tru with crunchy next and scored another case far in the back from other collectors thanks to a honorable tru employee. Split it with crunchy now i think were both good till august.

  6. #7506
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Went to 7 TRUs last week and no EU. SO not fair. This is the difference between the 'top pro collectors' and the guppies
    You gotta go to 20 or so durring the week to be a top pro collector dude you know that. No but seriously this was a freak find just by accident i have been to 10 different trus at least 4 times a piece since these started to show and just now found them. (sigh of relief)

  7. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    You gotta go to 20 or so durring the week to be a top pro collector dude you know that. No but seriously this was a freak find just by accident i have been to 10 different trus at least 4 times a piece since these started to show and just now found them. (sigh of relief)
    Hah! Some of those 7 i went to twice too. In all honesty -case pulls from the back aren't fair either b/c not everyone can do them/have that done for them. You must have strong 'force persuade' like Crunchy.

    please stash if u guys find anymore. thx!!

  8. #7508
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Hah! Some of those 7 i went to twice too. In all honesty -case pulls from the back aren't fair either b/c not everyone can do them/have that done for them. You must have strong 'force persuade' like Crunchy.

    please stash if u guys find anymore. thx!!

    will do man. yeah i agree with you on pulls, thats why i try not to do them unless its an emergency. I actually had no problem waiting till may but with everyone doing pulls for these i was contemplating doing it soon on these. Luckly i didnt have to the first place they were out when we arrived and the other i caught the employee on his way to stock the boys section. But ill keep an eye out and let you know if i see them again.

  9. #7509
    Los Feliz TRU had a single Utris M'Toc on pegs. I recognized this when some dude walked right up and picked it out 3 minutes after I had scanned the pegs for figures. I saw a few leftovers from the case (Jedi Luke), but missed that one completely for no reason. I did pick up CW Cmdr Stone and Thire/Rys at least though.

    I could really use a stash of the 2 Force Unleashed 5-packs tonight or tomorrow morning. I super want these and like an idiot, let them slip through my fingers on the TRU website.

    Why is it that TRU Burbank and Los Feliz, the 2 closest to me, have consistently sucked for as long as I've been going there? It's not just the crap selection, the employees actively run up to you asking if you want help, and when you tell them what you want they blow you off like you just asked them to scrape the bottom of your shoe with their tongues. That and the crap selection.


    For all you Iron Man line fans, Burbank TRU had 4 new figures, 27-31, Ditko Iron Man (same classic body, new helmet, looks weird), a regular comic Iron Man I didn't quite recognize (both of these had no name beyond "Iron Man" and "Comic Series"), Guardsman, and Titanium Man, which is different from the first movie Titanium Man. I bought Titanium Man, had to choose the best visor paint I could find, they were all a little off.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #7510
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    will do man. yeah i agree with you on pulls, thats why i try not to do them unless its an emergency. I actually had no problem waiting till may but with everyone doing pulls for these i was contemplating doing it soon on these. Luckly i didnt have to the first place they were out when we arrived and the other i caught the employee on his way to stock the boys section. But ill keep an eye out and let you know if i see them again.
    Thx man. Unless it's an emergency? - . "I really need this figures for a..a.... birthday party i'm goin to right now...." Lol!!

    Crunchy --i'm givin u grief, but i'm just kiddin man. U & Snags are the Jordan & Pippen of LA collecting!!!!

    JT: LF TRU is probably the best stocked TRU in the area, besides the Torrance store, so I have faith in them. However, i'm really crossing my fingers that they'll have EU this sat. Total crapshoot, as with most hunts. Otherwise, i'll make an early prediction -these will be as htf if not harder than TAC wave 5. And that really *(%&#%^% sux. Bigtime.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO