Page 754 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 254654704744750751752753754755756757758764804854 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    That would suck to be hunting for toys and get stabbed for no reason !
    That chic has issues !!
    Probably because I've been playing Force Unleashed again lately but I think I might've tried tossing boxes and ramming shopping carts into her.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Probably because I've been playing Force Unleashed again lately but I think I might've tried tossing boxes and ramming shopping carts into her.
    Why not just use force lightning on her hehe !!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Have we all heard about the stabbings at La Brea Target today?

They should've used a basic lightsaber to subdue the assailant.
    That was pretty crazy! The male victim is someone I know. He's a kickboxing instructor my friend takes class from. She said he's joking his kickboxing reflexes saved his life. Broad daylight too. When I'm working in Hollywood, I go to WEHO target everyday. Gotta watch your back!

Back to toys, I notice burbank TRU had a fair share of ESB revision cases on the shelf, and some CW. Has Thi-Sen been released? I've never seen him, Sidious, or TX-20, just Firefighter droid, Snow Jedi, Stone, and Rex. Hopefully they will show up while figures are still 4.99.

Hey was this assailant girl hot? I might want to go out with her. She sounds like my type: finally an honest woman!

So many use an attorney. This one comes straight at you. I'd prefer it that way.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm late, what is this stabbing story? I wanted to go to that Best buy and Target tomrw, but now I don't know.

KM -- i've only seen TX-20 once, stashed it, and it was claimed by figrin. Never seen sidious or thi-sen either

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I'm late, what is this stabbing story? I wanted to go to that Best buy and Target tomrw, but now I don't know.

KM -- i've only seen TX-20 once, stashed it, and it was claimed by figrin. Never seen sidious or thi-sen either
    Stabbing was crazy. I heard of it on Facebook, then it was on tonight's news.

I was figuring Thi-Sen and Sidious were maybe in a revision or future wave. Hopefully Target and TRU will get more clone wars before the package change.

I usually end up going there with my mom or grandmother, so that would have been a real shocker to deal with. My sister is sure she would have rushed the assailant with a shopping cart, but I fully doubt it. Some woman on the news who was in the store claims the assailant stabbed a guy 5 times while he was crouched down, and that the knives had tags like they had been grabbed from the store itself. Last year I was shopping with my mom there and suggested such a thing would be so easy, they have their knives on the regular shelves in simple clamshell packaging OR LESS. Didn't know that would be prophetic though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

how in the heck did the attacker get 5 in on a kickboxing instructor?, must've been in a really bad crouched position. That's ridiculous.

anyone see any EU today?

Btw, best buy has a great sale on Sci-fi/action dvds this week. Most for $5. Some titles include: Aliens 1-3, The Abyss, Matrix trilogy, I robot, etc.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstempl...questid=249767

hopefully the link works
    Last edited by bikerscout; 05-04-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: bb

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    how in the heck did the attacker get 5 in on a kickboxing instructor?, must've been in a really bad crouched position. That's ridiculous.
    I know he's more fitness guy than martial arts tough guy. I'm guessing the situation took him by surprise. He didn't get hurt too bad.

Opened a couple extras today from this past weekends TRU sale. I pulled out of storage and opened the POTF Falcon carry case with Scanning crew guy . Cool to see him side by side with the new one. The 90's one looks vintage, and I remember in 95 thinking how good and "realistic" the new line of figures looked!

Los Feliz TRU had CW Firefighter Droid x2 and Snowy Captain Rex x2. I bought 1 of each. The Fire Droid has rotation forearms, about time! Rex's head can bend forward to an unnaturally low point, and can rotate pretty well, why can't they do this with regular Snowtroopers?

Burbank TRU had diddly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.