Page 755 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 255655705745751752753754755756757758759765805855 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 10431
    oh ya, i saw those guys too JT. Looks like mostly new & revision CW was stocked if anything. (Drats!!). They also had a few Commando Droids. Again, no ig-100s, no Thi-sen, TX-20, or Sidious. Glad i didn't go to Burbank.

I may open that Snow capt. Rex now. Sounds cool, and maybe he'll be the "Snowtrooper Commander" for now. Sux no SA for him though.

A local TRU has more than a dozen TFU Sets. PM for location.

Oh, I forgot, Los Feliz also had a single CW Cmdr Bly. I don't think I've ever seen him on pegs before. I think either this store or Burbank had a couple Cmdr Stone figs, but I don't remember which one... kinda thinking Burbank.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    oh ya, i saw those guys too JT. Looks like mostly new & revision CW was stocked if anything. (Drats!!). They also had a few Commando Droids. Again, no ig-100s, no Thi-sen, TX-20, or Sidious. Glad i didn't go to Burbank.

I may open that Snow capt. Rex now. Sounds cool, and maybe he'll be the "Snowtrooper Commander" for now. Sux no SA for him though.
    Yeah, not finding the new Magnaguard or TX-20 has gotten frustrating. My AAT needs a pompous windbot to stick out the top and get blasted.

I've decided to use my Snow Rex as my squad's Fire Trooper under Rex's command, which will explain the coloring. Yes, the gun is wrong for a fire-trooper, but it's close enough, and if I put him in the Freeco Bike they'd have that arctic theme overwhelming my squad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today's Haul:

5 K'Kruhk
    3 Jainas
    2 more Jainas from my collecting team
    3 Jacens
    2 more Jacens from my collecting team

I previously got the Dark Trooper and Utriss M'Toc.

2 new CW Magna Guard Droids
    1 more Firefighter Droid (I'd previously gotten one)
    1 more Commander Stone

I'd previously gotten Obi-Wan and Anakin.

No sightings of the Talz or Tactical Droid ever.

I have extra TFU Shaak-Tis and a lot of extra BG-J38 parts I'll trade or let go for $1 per part. My trade wants are in my signature.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, you've already done better than many of us with the EU wave!

I'm afraid I used up all my collector's luck getting your 4 Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Tycho, you've already done better than many of us with the EU wave!

I'm afraid I used up all my collector's luck getting your 4 Willrow
    If that's a hint that I could find you something, speak up. I might get more EU wave (and hopefully CW wave) very soon. Let me know what you're looking for. (I need 5 Talz from the CW wave)

Did you mail the Willrows btw? I recall you got my check (for the figures).

Please let me know their shipping cost because we were doing that separately.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've yet to find any of the EU wave.

Covina Walmart has the Aquaman vs Black manta 2 pack today !!
    The Dynamic Duo set was gone.

They did not have any 6 inch War Machines

Took a trip to Los Feliz TRU today and scored a Legends Maul with BG-J38 arm. After getting the EU wave last week and Utris, I picked up 4 repacks during the BOGO sale to make another droid, but couldn't find the 5th, Maul. Glad I found him today.

Target Glendale and Eagle rock had nada new Star Wars. Will they get anything over the summer?
    I might have to make a T-shirt saying, "I went to target to get a Star War, and all I got was stabbed in the neck!"
    I know that's wrong, sorry Frankie (my friend who was actually stabbed).

They did have new Toy Story 3 and Prince of Persia figs. P of P look cool, some 3 3/4" scale. Could be some Tattoine extras.

went to 3 TRUs today. (2 of them in the valley). Didn't find squat. Not even TFU packs. 2 of the TRUs did have an endcap of SW up though. Just crap figs though.

walmart had some cool AC/DC Ironman 2 shirts for sale. $5-7.50. A lot of them said "shoot to thrill" and one of them was gray & had WM on the front with some antique cannons. There was a Mk V shirt, and the poster shot of IM & wm standing back to back. I would've taken a WM shirt with nothing else on it -but no such luck.