Page 757 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 257657707747753754755756757758759760761767807857 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 10289
    If anyone still needs the TFU 5 packs Montebello TRU had a bunch of them today !! (like 9 of each) I passed on them for now.

I also got my TFU packs from TRU in the mail and they did not screw it up. Question, though - weren't there supposed to be two different Shadow troopers - one transparent and one kinda smokey (like it was in the process of cloaking)? Both of mine are transparent.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I received my TFU set a couple of days ago. They were both different, however, the set where Galen is a bounty hunter is missing the helmet. There is a slot for it, but no helmet anywhere in the package. Has anyone else encountered this?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I received my TFU set a couple of days ago. They were both different, however, the set where Galen is a bounty hunter is missing the helmet. There is a slot for it, but no helmet anywhere in the package. Has anyone else encountered this?
    Mine had his helmet.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

chaddy -- both troopers are transparent in all the packs i've seen. Don't think there's a difference.

maradona --unless it fell out in the package, u should probably get that exchanged. It's supposed to include the helmet

I have 2 extra Shaak-Ti's and possibly extra Jaina and Jacens if folks here want to trade for them.

I need up to 5 Talz (Muftak's species) from the Clone Wars assortments
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i've been on dozens of runs & haven't seen the Talz (thi-sen) guy u want. Gladly trade if i ever found him. There's a local collector who needs him too - I promised him I'd hook him up if i spotted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I also got my TFU packs from TRU in the mail and they did not screw it up. Question, though - weren't there supposed to be two different Shadow troopers - one transparent and one kinda smokey (like it was in the process of cloaking)? Both of mine are transparent.
    No your right chaddy i was thinking the same thing wonder what happened found the picture on jediinsider.com

Shadow trooper half cloaked

clearly something happened (maybe our next q&a question could clear it up)

just hope they didn't miss pack and these will ship in both sets at a later revision 2 months or so from now like hasbro is know to screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    No your right chaddy i was thinking the same thing wonder what happened found the picture on jediinsider.com

Shadow trooper half cloaked

clearly something happened (maybe our next q&a question could clear it up)

just hope they didn't miss pack and these will ship in both sets at a later revision 2 months or so from now like hasbro is know to screw up.
    I think that's the figure we got, here's the one we didn't:
    http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=800&start=0
    I wanted both. I think the clearer one got cut by Lucasfilm, probably because the game has lots of the smoked ones and none of the white clear ones.

There's also a 3rd image posted recently of a solid dark gray figure with a removable helmet and new head under, my theory is that was a pre-production photo error though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

if the half cloaked version gets released -i'll get it. Good excuse to buy the pack again in my book. Looks pretty awesome. I wish i had more walmart TFU 3-pack shadow troopers. I like that paint job too.

any EU sightings??