Page 758 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 258658708748754755756757758759760761762768808858 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I think that's the figure we got, here's the one we didn't:
    http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=800&start=0
    I wanted both. I think the clearer one got cut by Lucasfilm, probably because the game has lots of the smoked ones and none of the white clear ones.

There's also a 3rd image posted recently of a solid dark gray figure with a removable helmet and new head under, my theory is that was a pre-production photo error though.
    I checked mine last night both are the clear to white opaque version and stoped at a tru on the way home last night and all were the clear / if you have the smokey black one that solves the question, is that what your seeing in yours jeditricks?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    I checked mine last night both are the clear to white opaque version and stoped at a tru on the way home last night and all were the clear / if you have the smokey black one that solves the question, is that what your seeing in yours jeditricks?
    Mine definitely are smokey. That's weird!

La Brea Target last night had 1 each of the new Comic Packs, but I bought the Exar Kun, Darth Krayt, and Lumiya sets, leaving Blackhole Trooper, the orange clones, and Tholme.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hasbro making Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma, along with Jaina and Jacen Solo are amongst the most awesome things that have happened in this hobby since I started collecting in it.

Too bad there are problems with 3 of the 4:

Jaina's not really dressed correctly: when was she an OLD Republic Jedi?

Exar was a very young Sith Lord (maybe his 20's - but his figure looks 40+)

Ulic - same thing - and he was younger than Exar - like maybe 28 and 22 years old?

Why are the figures middle-age looking? (Well maybe the Ulic figure looks like he's a late 30-something).

Anyway, Jacen Solo turned out the most accurate.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

JT, can you take pics? This is very odd...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Mine definitely are smokey. That's weird!

La Brea Target last night had 1 each of the new Comic Packs, but I bought the Exar Kun, Darth Krayt, and Lumiya sets, leaving Blackhole Trooper, the orange clones, and Tholme.

probably gone now, but did they have the Bogey squad pack (kashyyyk troopers)??

i wanna see what Shadow stormies u got too.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    probably gone now, but did they have the Bogey squad pack (kashyyyk troopers)??

i wanna see what Shadow stormies u got too.
    Sorry I couldn't get back to you faster, yes they did.

Smokey Stormies don't look as smokey with the bright flash, the torso is right in these 2 shots but the limbs got overblown, they look almost as dark as the torso in real life (I was too close and too hot on the flash, hence the over-lit problem):
    http://img199.imageshack.us/i/90920224.jpg/
    http://img185.imageshack.us/i/17836661.jpg/

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

turns out my friend who wanted bogey squad found the set. He also wants CW Thi Sen but i dunno anyone who's even seen him.

thx for postin the pics. The limbs look clear, and I remember my figures being the same transparency, but now I'll have to check the torso on mine & see if they are like yours JT. I checked about 20 packs today and none of them had a marked difference that i could tell. Also, no EU but they had a couple of alien wing guard/Utris Moc (whatever his name is). This is LF. Sorry for the late post on this, but i forgot to sooner.
    Hopefully KM scored his prize.

Sorry I couldn't get back to you faster, yes they did.

Smokey Stormies don't look as smokey with the bright flash, the torso is right in these 2 shots but the limbs got overblown, they look almost as dark as the torso in real life (I was too close and too hot on the flash, hence the over-lit problem):
    http://img199.imageshack.us/i/90920224.jpg/
    http://img185.imageshack.us/i/17836661.jpg/

Those ones you have are the ones i was refering to as the clear ones JT. I know there not perfectly clear mostly a frosted white color in most spots and the chest is like a bad yellow clear musky color and somewhat clear legs and arms.
    http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=600&start=0
    The ones we didnt get sport an almost black helmet and are much more dark in the arms legs and chest. so i guess were safe to say the darker ones got dropped. Thanks for checking for us though.

http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=800&start=0

That is the clear version, you can see it's way different from the smokey version. The one we have is definitely closer to the smoked version. We got the dark version, I'm pretty sure of this. Most likely, they shot it using different lighting conditions. Or we got a 3rd version that's in between.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    turns out my friend who wanted bogey squad found the set. He also wants CW Thi Sen but i dunno anyone who's even seen him.

thx for postin the pics. The limbs look clear, and I remember my figures being the same transparency, but now I'll have to check the torso on mine & see if they are like yours JT. I checked about 20 packs today and none of them had a marked difference that i could tell. Also, no EU but they had a couple of alien wing guard/Utris Moc (whatever his name is). This is LF. Sorry for the late post on this, but i forgot to sooner.
    Hopefully KM scored his prize.
    Sorry for the late thank you to bikerscout, but I was able to score the Utris M'Toc he stashed . THANKS. now I can complete a BG-J38 from the repacks I picked up during the crazy TRU sale.
    It was a few days later, but he was still there!
    Bought the Blackhole trooper/Dark Hologram at Target in the Valley today. I kinda like the droid thing.
    Not much else going on out there. Did see at TRU someone buying 3 animated Arcee and a stack of Hotwheels though. Maybe he was helping out his crew? Or is Arcee one that scalpers scoop up?