Page 759 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 259659709749755756757758759760761762763769809859 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=800&start=0

That is the clear version, you can see it's way different from the smokey version. The one we have is definitely closer to the smoked version. We got the dark version, I'm pretty sure of this. Most likely, they shot it using different lighting conditions. Or we got a 3rd version that's in between.
    I think your right that we recieved one that is in the middle of the two honestly reviewing all the pics a third time its not crystal clear and its not as black as the other pick on jedi insider its more of in between frosted white greyish version. at least we all have the same version and we dont have to go through that variancy, ha. probably got down to hasbro being cheap again.

Also i thought everyone might like to know that we may have a definate answer for our shadow stormtrooper confusion. Dan from rebelscum has gotten back to me and said that he submitted this question for the next hasbro Q&A. Awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Sorry for the late thank you to bikerscout, but I was able to score the Utris M'Toc he stashed . THANKS. now I can complete a BG-J38 from the repacks I picked up during the crazy TRU sale.
    It was a few days later, but he was still there!
    Bought the Blackhole trooper/Dark Hologram at Target in the Valley today. I kinda like the droid thing.
    Not much else going on out there. Did see at TRU someone buying 3 animated Arcee and a stack of Hotwheels though. Maybe he was helping out his crew? Or is Arcee one that scalpers scoop up?
    You are correct. He wasn't helping out his crew. DB. Probably one of the &*(%&*^s sniping the EU wave also.
    Glad u got the wing guard.

I hope TFU packs get a running change with darker shadow stormies. (& that the Bogo 50 sale returns! )

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    http://jediinsider.net/g/index.php?m...ze=800&start=0

That is the clear version, you can see it's way different from the smokey version. The one we have is definitely closer to the smoked version. We got the dark version, I'm pretty sure of this. Most likely, they shot it using different lighting conditions. Or we got a 3rd version that's in between.
    Have you taken yours out of the packaging yet, JT? Mine looked smokier in the box than they were out of the box, and I think it's because the colors in the background were refracting inside the plastic and making it appear darker than it actually was, even with the naked eye.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Also i thought everyone might like to know that we may have a definate answer for our shadow stormtrooper confusion. Dan from rebelscum has gotten back to me and said that he submitted this question for the next hasbro Q&A. Awsome.
    Huh, ok, that saves us asking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Have you taken yours out of the packaging yet, JT? Mine looked smokier in the box than they were out of the box, and I think it's because the colors in the background were refracting inside the plastic and making it appear darker than it actually was, even with the naked eye.
    I took all the figures out when I got them. I was surprised how clear the gun was, but figure didn't surprise me out of package, it's not as clear as the "white" prototype clear figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am fascinated. Maybe i should go back and check my fig again to see.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

All 12 of my Translucent troopers look the same. Would had been cool to have a few variants.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I am totally loving the upcoming Disney Vinylmation series of figs. Definitely getting those!
    http://www.vinylnation.net/vinyls/st...starwars1.html

At Rite Aid today I saw the organa/skywalker women evolution set...
    Well, not really, but the only 3 figs they have are young Beru, Breha Organa, and Medical frigate Leia. They actually look cool all together, definitely candidates for an evolution pack.
    But at 11.49, they probably won't be going anywhere.

There is also a pin set for those Star Wars vinylmations that are out right now in Disney World and should be coming to Disneyland soon, before those vinyl figures get released.

You get 7 of them for $30, one is a mystery that could be Fett, Lando, Luke or Leia. The others you can see in the package - Vader, Stormie, R2, C3PO among others.

Found a lone Snow Rex at the VN TRU. No EU at three of the TRU's I visited. Went to my local WM and the figures have been marked down to $4.50. This is a really good time to stock up on army building or openners. I'm sure this price will last until July just before the new waves hit the pegs.