Page 76 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Sorry if I had know I would have stashed them
    No, it's cool. I'm all set with TAC Wave 2. Getting my EE order will be a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    McFett and McStormie were just up on HTS for all of 5 min. Still plenty of Airbornes and Marines left.

Wow Snags! You are really good at catching when these go up. Too bad I always miss them.

I bet the F5 key marking is fading from all those refreshings you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    The guy probably cried when he saw the clip, yes funny and not smart to sleep with your mates girlfriend

Oooo. I cringed. But I wonder if it was real? You could fake all that.

In fact if it was real revenge, I'd have faked it and sold the real item on eBay to walk away with the vengeance and possibly $1,000.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

bah! i don't want to hear about you guys scoring McFetts anymore!

I picked up 2 McFetts and saw 1 v-wing and 2 infiltrators

Remnants of another case at Burbank Target today... picked up a new JLU 3-pack, finally! They actually had Stargirl/Parasite/Aquaman, but ONLY that as a sign of new stuff. Maybe it was there yesterday, I've fallen out of the habit of checking those pegs daily since there hasn't been anything 'new' since the Volcana set turned up well over a month ago (long after I'd seen several at a Wal-Mart).

Quote Originally Posted by Vi Cit Tecum View Post
    I picked up 2 McFetts and saw 1 v-wing and 2 infiltrators
    Oh. PM with which store, please. I slept in until about 8:10 this morning. I've yet to go out hunting, but I need to run some errands anyway, so I'm going to go late and check the leftovers.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

hopefully that Parasite/Stargirl pack shows up at other Targets too. i've been searching months for that one.