Page 760 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 260660710750756757758759760761762763764770810860 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 10340
    My buddy in WA got the rest of the EU wave I needed so any that I find at retail can go to you guys.

Kool. Looking for a Darktrooper. Got 2 EU from a local, that i still need to pick up, and the other 3 are pending in a large trade my friend Swspiffy is orchestrating. Plmk.
    I hope the point comes, esp. with the $5 sale still going, that scalpers get oversaturated & people stop buying from ebay. Thanks all the people buying on ebay -supporting the scalpers & makin it harder for everyone!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 05-15-2010 at 07:30 AM. Reason: addz

I need Clone Wars figures now. I am done with the EU wave and have extra Shaak-Ti's (2) that I'll probably be returning to the store.

Because of friends' efforts to find me figures, I may have 4 extra Jainas and 3 extra Jacens, too.

Anyway, the Clone Wars figures I need help with are:

(1) TX-20 Droid
    (5) Talz (the big white furry alien - forgot the character's name)
    (4) Firefighter Battle Droids

The first two do not seem to be in the cases my TRU is receiving and the other stores are not getting figures at the moment.

I'm sure they will be plentiful later, but right now they're the only figures I'm missing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Has anyone here in socal seen the Talz fig or Sidious or TX-20 from CW? I haven't seen them up here either, Tycho.

I've seen the firefighter droid a couple times hanging out, but never the others.

Looks like they were only in wave 12 CW, and dropped from wave 13, which is all I've seen at TRU. I've not seen CW at Target since the Aayla/Hondo wave months back. Haven't done much Wal-Mart, but never saw anything there either CW wise.

Did our area skip those figs? I really wanted a couple Talz figs too.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Has anyone here in socal seen the Talz fig or Sidious or TX-20 from CW? I haven't seen them up here either, Tycho.

I've seen the firefighter droid a couple times hanging out, but never the others.

Looks like they were only in wave 12 CW, and dropped from wave 13, which is all I've seen at TRU. I've not seen CW at Target since the Aayla/Hondo wave months back. Haven't done much Wal-Mart, but never saw anything there either CW wise.

Did our area skip those figs? I really wanted a couple Talz figs too.
    I have TX-20 but only because Bikerscout stashed it for me.

Tycho, I'll see what I can do as far as your CW wants. I'm pretty sure I can get you those Firefighter Droids.

i can do up some FF droids if i see them Tycho. TX-20 and Thi sen (talz guy) will be harder to find though. I think i got really lucky when i found him. The only good result of going out non-stop trying to look for EU wave. (still haven't seen any yet, but have a few pending).

Dunno anyone who's seen Thi sen. What a shame. (&*%&#$in Hot wheels guys!!!!!! )

People that have found Thi-Sen, mostly in other states it seems, seemed to have found them at Walmart.

Hmm.. good to know. Weird thing i noticed at LF TRU yesterday. There were like 10+ sets of each TFU packs on the shelf on Tues., when i went for my appt. at Costco. Yesterday night, there were none. (Actually 1 pack by the evolutions & 1 pack on the other side). I'm chalking this up to 'scalpation.' What do u guys think??
    Last edited by bikerscout; 05-16-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: movage

I'm seeing TFU figure packs sit for a few days before selling out. But the TRU sale (until July 3rd I think) helps them move.

Thank you BikerScout and Figrin for trying to help me find Thi-Sen (and teaching me his name).

As for Wal-Mart, I am hunting. But my stores have shrunk their SW figures to like 8 pegs (2 columns of 4). Furthermore, they are stuffed (oh - but one store had a SW figure endcap, though it seems to be gone now) and old figures were all that hung out there.

IronMan 2 seems to be filling all of Hasbro's shipping. What is there an IronMan movie or something?

Let's see:

Tactical Droid Ironman
    FireFighter Ironman
    Snowbeast Ironman

I guess those figures could cover my needs?

Robert Downey, Jr. as a Talz.... there's a crazy thought.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Hmm.. good to know. Weird thing i noticed at LF TRU yesterday. There were like 10+ sets of each TFU packs on the shelf on Tues., when i went for my appt. at Costco. Yesterday night, there were none. (Actually 1 pack by the evolutions & 1 pack on the other side). I'm chalking this up to 'scalpation.' What do u guys think??
    There's tremendous collector foot traffic through that store so I wouldn't blame scalpers. Besides, I've seen the 2 worst scalpers that frequent the store, Sanchez and Hootie, pass them up.

Target has dropped their figures to 4.99 btw. Probably just a temporary price reduction.