Page 761 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 261661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    There's tremendous collector foot traffic through that store so I wouldn't blame scalpers. Besides, I've seen the 2 worst scalpers that frequent the store, Sanchez and Hootie, pass them up.

Target has dropped their figures to 4.99 btw. Probably just a temporary price reduction.
    They isn't anything good to scalp for one and Target lowering their price, so what there isn't anything new to buy anyways.
    With the new Vintage, AT-AT and EFX McQ helmet hitting around the same time I hope their will be some sales in August. They are a few things I want at the SDCC, but I think this year will be a cheap trip. BTW does anyone need a roommate for the SDCC? I think I might not have a place.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

target's late to the party. But that's good news i guess. Now they need to stock.

Hey all you JLU fans, the new 3-packs have hit the metroplex. I found one case this morning w/ the help of a friendly stocker. I got Batgirl, Weather Wizard, Metallo, & Captain Cold packs. $16 a pop is totally ridiculous by the way.

EuZ

Stashed an IM2 series Iron Monger at Culver city Target. PM for location.

Found some EU at La Cienega TRU this am. (Yay!!) Cards aren't mint, but I found the twins, darktrooper and Shaak Ti. Cards were bent (i think by some db a&$^le) or they came from the case that way. Reason I think this was done deliberately, I looked at the other remnants of the case & they were fine. There is still 1 Jason and 1 Jaina left. Beware of the cards though. Jaina on the endcap & Jason in the main.

Also, it's not required, but I donated $1 to Bundled In Hope -a pgm that gives blankets to babies in need. Got a nice sticker after checking out. Will wear it if i go out again today

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Hey all you JLU fans, the new 3-packs have hit the metroplex. I found one case this morning w/ the help of a friendly stocker. I got Batgirl, Weather Wizard, Metallo, & Captain Cold packs. $16 a pop is totally ridiculous by the way.
    I found the Livewire pack this past Saturday! I actually beat Crunchy for once on something.

he's been on rebelscum. Likes to linger in the Classic trilogy, PT, EU type threads. again, sorry about this morning CT.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    he's been on rebelscum. Likes to linger in the Classic trilogy, PT, EU type threads. again, sorry about this morning CT.
    Yeah I think he's on 24 7 on RS. SSG is so dead there isn't anything to talk about here other that just found. All the other thread are 2-3 ways with Tycho and JT.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

(Burbank) Target had a pretty good clearance sale this week- $4.99 each. I almost gave in and built a Jawa army. Does this mean new figures are coming soon?

Edit: noticed that as usual, Glendale Target did not have the clearance prices- big shock since they have way more pegwarmers than Burbank.

Two more months.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]