Page 764 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 264664714754760761762763764765766767768774814864 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 10430
    I am not seeing that wave anywhere, very frustrating. I want the TX-20 and the Magnaguard.

Picked up the lone Utris M'Toc at TRU La Cienega yesterday. Culver City and La Cienega didn't have squat otherwise.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey guys, can anyone hook me up with a few incinerator troopers from the FU packs at Ross? I have had ZERO luck at the stores.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

My Target stocked The A-Team action figures.

"If the Star Wars pegs are empty...

...and no employee's there to help....

...and you can find them....

maybe you can waste your money on:

The A-Team.

Tah-Tah-Tah-Tah-Tah"

See, I gave 5 tah-tah's.

[Note: I'd actually consider buying the original cast of The A-Team if they made higher quality figures of George Peppard, Dirk Benedict, Dwight Schultz, and Mr. T.]

[Addendum: and what's with Colonel Lynch now being CIA instead of the Army's worst case of failure?]

In 1972 2003 a crack commando unit on crack was sentenced by a military court for a crime movie they didn't commit (to).

These men promptly escaped (making any profit whatsoever) in the Los Angeles underground (Read: pirated DVDs offered weekly at Frank and Sons').

Today, not really wanted by the government (or anyone else for that matter), they survive as soldiers sufferers of misfortune.

They have a problem.

No one else can help.

If they can find themselves.

Maybe they can still have:

a sequel!

Tah-Tah-Tah-Tah-Tah!!!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

saw all of em except Murdock at target when i was getting my Stone Temple pilots cd on thurs.

Tah X2 -- isn't that a little X-rated??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    saw all of em except Murdock at target when i was getting my Stone Temple pilots cd on thurs.

Tah X2 -- isn't that a little X-rated??
    Is that STP cd worth buying? I always liked those guys.
    (Like my posts)

I've only heard the STP once all the way through and I like it. Some songs i like immediately, some will need to grow on me, and there's no tracks i absolutely hate. If you have all of the other albums (5) & u can scoop the new one for $10, go for it. I think u can preview the tracks on amazon.

It's nearly safe to say that if you didn't get these SW items by now -you're pretty much screwed: the final 5 comic packs (no one's stocking!!), the TRU EU wave (u can try online, but how much will they be? gouged?), and the CW wave with Sidious, TX-20, and Thi-sen (where the f is this?? no one's stocking again..)

I completely missed the TRU EU wave. I have had zero luck. Apart from that, I went to so-called Rock'n Comic Con in Pasadena today. WORST CONVENTION EVER!

that pasadena comic-con was the first one supposedly. Based on that review they might not have another What happened??

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone hook me up with a few incinerator troopers from the FU packs at Ross? I have had ZERO luck at the stores.
    Thanks for all the overwhelming help guys, I'm all set.
    (Like my posts)

Don't buy from scalpers or eBay (same thing).

Hasbro has to sell through a lot larger amount of this stuff than what has shipped already.

The stores were just being cautious because of the economy.

More is on the way, I can assure you. It's simply logical. Yes, you might have to wait a month or longer. (Or maybe not).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.