Page 767 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 267667717757763764765766767768769770771777817867 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 10328
    Hey guys anyone heading to SDCC that can order me an extra Gentle Giant McQ Vader bust? Mike?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    What sort of pass do you have that you got 25% off? With my Premium, I only get 20%. There were not that many when I went this past Saturday either at Star Trader or the toy store on Main Street so I guess more were brought out overnight.

There may be 15,000 but I would bet that over half, maybe even 65 to 70 percent of those are for WDW as they need enough for the SW Weekends crowds and maybe even for CV.
    Honestly i dont know what happened, i have premium too and i knw its usually 20% but for some reason there was the 20% discount then something that was labeled 5% holiday xd ??? i went on sunday so yeah i dont know, they must have stocked up over night at least 25-30 packs on the shelf.

I am not sure about the GG this year, I was kicking myself for giving up that Fett one last year, it looked really good, so I want to see the painted sample for this year's before I decide. If not, I suppose that could be arranged.

Target Glendale, bupkis. TRU Glendale, bupkis.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I am not sure about the GG this year, I was kicking myself for giving up that Fett one last year, it looked really good, so I want to see the painted sample for this year's before I decide. If not, I suppose that could be arranged.

Target Glendale, bupkis. TRU Glendale, bupkis.
    Mike, you could had bought that Fett all day long. It never sold out. Thanks for considering it Mike. I'll be there on Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Either way I'm sure we will see each other and BS for a while.
    (Like my posts)

I thought they were selling it 1 per person, taking down personal info on them.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought they were selling it 1 per person, taking down personal info on them.
    They did at 1st, but when they didn't sell you could buy as many as you wanted.
    (Like my posts)

why hasn't the full list of comic con exclusives come out yet?? Or did it?? Seems like the info was released around May last year. Wth is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    They did at 1st, but when they didn't sell you could buy as many as you wanted.
    Wish I had known, would have definitely taken one home after seeing the one I got you.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    why hasn't the full list of comic con exclusives come out yet?? Or did it?? Seems like the info was released around May last year. Wth is going on?
    I don't remember when it was last year, but we're in June and still haven't seen that page or any panel pages yet. The info is slow. This year has been a debacle all around.

Wish I had known, would have definitely taken one home after seeing the one I got you.

I don't remember when it was last year, but we're in June and still haven't seen that page or any panel pages yet. The info is slow. This year has been a debacle all around.
    I could find on for you for a good price.
    (Like my posts)

Anyone ever found the Deluxe Ironhide from ROTF? I don't know if they released him yet.

To scale everyone down ONE size, I really want a Scout Class Sideswipe, Mudflap, Skids, and BumbleBee! I might buy Jolt at that price range.

What was Jolt in the picture for (besides Chevy advertising?) - a stand-in for a Wheeljack wannabe?

Bring on Wheeljack into these movies! Geeze. (and Hound and Mirage!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.