Page 769 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 269669719759765766767768769770771772773779819869 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 10330
    Eagle Rock Target has about 20-30 Wedge X-Wings on clearance for $35.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I saw the same at West Hollywood Target yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    They must have been stuck in the back. Earlier this year, I picked up 4 for $12.48 each at West Covina. If they drop to that, I'll pick up a few more.

Wal-Mart and Target got in "new" Clone Wars figures.

They were all old waves. But the presence of "Snowakin" at one of my Wal-Marts made me wonder if I missed getting the Talz? I doubt it though since TRU was getting revision cases of that wave without the Talz, but including Snowakin.

At Target I did get another Commander Gree. I'd needed one more and I was glad to find him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

New Legends and CW Figures

HTS has the new Legends figs up on their site as well as the new CW wave. Aurra and Pre Vizsla are sold out, though.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    HTS has the new Legends figs up on their site as well as the new CW wave. Aurra and Pre Vizsla are sold out, though.
    I saw them earlier and I believe they were Pre-Sale and not going to ship until August anyway.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I saw them earlier and I believe they were Pre-Sale and not going to ship until August anyway.
    Tycho is correct.

The Cloud Car and first wave Vintage figures are also listed for preorder.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Vintage and the latest CW wave are IN STOCK at TRU.com.

Vintage are listed at $9.99, but they are offering free shipping if you spend $50. Ended up grabbing a few CW figs (Aurra, Pre, Mando Soldier) and a few openers from the Vintage wave (already have a case on the way from RazorsEdge).

http://www.toysrus.com/viewall/index...whatsNew&pmc=1

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Went to grad-nite at Disneyland on Thursday. The Tomorrowland gift shop had 24 Star Tours gift sets left. They also had Wave 4 of the Disney/SW mash up figures, the R2-MK droid with Jedi Mickey, and a 2-pack with Mickey and Minnie as Luke/Leia - this was the only one I passed on, since it was a repack of wave 1 figures.

Burbank TRU had 6 clone wars figures on the pegs, with no cases of them or legacy in back. Wow.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!