Page 77 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177577 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Remnants of another case at Burbank Target today...
    Any Fetts?

I went to Baldwin Park Wal-Mart this morning and they had a lot of the new Disney Cars. I didn't see "Tongue McQueen" and "Yeti"--assuming those are out. The pegs looked full and I got Tex Dinoco, RPM(one of the generic race cars) and Ferrari. They had quite a few of the last two. They had 2 Bling Bling Dinoco McQueens, but I passed. I also passed on Red Ramone, for now. Didn't see Dinoco Chick Hicks.

Pretty much nothing TAC related as far as Star Wars. Baldwin Park Target didn't have much new.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Target at Culver city had TAC 2 less Bobbas and a SAGA wave on the pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    hopefully that Parasite/Stargirl pack shows up at other Targets too. i've been searching months for that one.
    I found this 3 pack at Los Feliz TRU today. Was going to pick it up, but figured I'd wait for it to single carded w/ accessories. It was still on the shelf when I left. I did pick up a McFett and McStormtrooper.

Went to Eagle Rock Target late today and found remnants of TAC 2. They also had a V-Wing. Sith Infiltrator and several TAC packaged Mace Windu and Obi Wan Jedi Starfighters.

I thought about passing on the Stargirl set, but it'll be a looooooong time before the trio are available single-carded (based on... well, EVERYONE lately... I'd think Etrigan would see a basic release before Stargirl) and there's not much in the way of accessories I'd really care for, besides Stargirl's Cosmic Rod (or whatever it's called now). What would Parasite come with, goofy binders that are too wide-set because of his lack of articulation? Or some funky 'straight-jacket' suit that fits over him (like ol' Martian-form J'onn J'onnz' outfit from a few years ago) that'd be a barrier of sorts to prevent him from sapping energy from others? Aquaman could have a trident, but I won't miss it. I may take a crack at sculpting the Rod & Trident for the heroes, plus Stargirl's paint is pretty crummy so she'll need some touch-ups.

There was one Fett, but it's spoken for. Surprised even to see one on the pegs if the case was put out last night!

I don't think tongue-McQueen or Yeti are out yet; I've seen reports of finding Tex Dinoco, Bling Bling McQueen, and RPM 64 though, and eBay auctions of 'em.

Swung by Los Feliz TRU on my lunch-break and grabbed another McTrooper. Was surprised to see him sitting there so late in the day. Got another DST as well...then I had lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post

There was one Fett, but it's spoken for.

Just curious, Toon.

Burbank Target was a bust, so I called NoHo Target to have some Comic 2-Packs held at Customer Service. THey said that they had 3, confirmed it with backroom, and would hold them under my name. I show up, only to be told that they are collectibles and won't be pulled from the back. Nothing but smugness from her when I asked why they didn't tell me on the phone when I said I was driving over from Burbank, and why I heard them tell the backroom they wanted three, and the backroom said they had them and would bring them up. The lady was quite annoying. So, I went to the toy section, found a nice guy with a scanner and asked him to look it up. He brought back three (2 old, and one new set). I told him that I was hoping they had the Quinlan Vos and Obi Wan/Clone sets, and that I didn't want these three. He went to the back again (his offer, not my request), and brought back one of each of the ones I wanted. I thanked him repeatedly, then hung the oldies in the SW area. As I paid and walked past Guest Services, it took all of my strength to not flip them the finger. Patience pays off once again fellas...

P.S. That's the second time in 2 weeks that this location has lied to me on the phone. If they had just told me no on the phone, I wouldn't be so mad. So, no more Guest Services at NoHo, I'll just ask a nice guy in the store to help me. Also, they keep spreading the Lushros Dofine figs all over the pegs. I keep consolidating them, but they don't restock Saga anymore. Why would Burbank have so much Saga, but not NoHo?

If any of you guys are stashing at TRU in the bins above the SW section- you better watch out. THose are the most obvious places to find other people's stashes. I found a CW Gunship up there at lunch today (but I didn't take it).

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If any of you guys are stashing at TRU in the bins above the SW section- you better watch out. THose are the most obvious places to find other people's stashes. I found a CW Gunship up there at lunch today (but I didn't take it).
    LOL!! I had stashed that thing since last week. I'm surprised it has lasted.