Page 770 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 270670720760766767768769770771772773774780820870 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 10354
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Vintage and the latest CW wave are IN STOCK at TRU.com.

Vintage are listed at $9.99, but they are offering free shipping if you spend $50. Ended up grabbing a few CW figs (Aurra, Pre, Mando Soldier) and a few openers from the Vintage wave (already have a case on the way from RazorsEdge).

http://www.toysrus.com/viewall/index...whatsNew&pmc=1

-Snags

thanks for the tip! The Vintage figures are also BOGO though you can only buy 2 this way per order.

good tip, but many of the descriptions are cut off & there's no picture for a lot of em

Right on. Just grabbed an in-stock Twin Pod Cloud Car, Snowspeeder and a CW Mandalorian Guard for $54 shipped. Screw Hasbro's 8/6 Street Date.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I don't know if they will ship before 8/6 anyway, BlueSnags.

Let us know if the charges from TRU show up on your card. They typically won't bill until they are ready to ship.

My guess is that they won't be moving on this in July at all - unless perhaps close to the very end of the month.

They get the sales by putting this stuff up now.

It is comforting to take care of it - as I want 3 Cloud Cars for example. But if these are just being treated as pre-orders (even if it says "in-stock") I'm not optimistic.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Just checked my orders online and it looks like are getting ready to ship. Should be getting a shipping notice tomorrow.

If for some reason TRU tries to pull some kind of "preorder" crap, the orders will be cancelled in short order.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I ordered the Snowspeeder, Cloud Car, and CW Grievous today. Cloud Car was half price and shipping was free thanks to Grievous. Much of the other stuff was sold out even though I had it in my cart yesterday while I thought about it. Because my items are CW SKUs and not TVC, I'm hoping they'll ship no matter what.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey I was wondering if anyone was still thinking about getting the tru tie interceptor still, Ive been putting this one off but since everything is buy one get one 50% off i thought id see if anyone wanted to go half on 2. PM me if your interested. It would come out to like $41 a piece including tax. Hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I ordered the Snowspeeder, Cloud Car, and CW Grievous today. Cloud Car was half price and shipping was free thanks to Grievous.
    I don't understand.

If you buy a figure you get half off any other SW item with the purchase of a figure?

They're offering free shipping right now?

But TRU's vehicles are over-priced next to what Wal-Mart and Target will offer them for, right?

Much of the other stuff was sold out

I don't think I'll bother checking on it right now then. This stuff will be available for sure by August and then-on through Christmas no doubt.

I'm re-doing my bedroom furnishings, hiring movers to bring large display cases I own out of my storage, and I bought the James Bond movie collection. I've spent a lot of money recently - plus San Diego Padres games are on-going.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I don't understand.

If you buy a figure you get half off any other SW item with the purchase of a figure?

They're offering free shipping right now?

But TRU's vehicles are over-priced next to what Wal-Mart and Target will offer them for, right?

I don't think I'll bother checking on it right now then. This stuff will be available for sure by August and then-on through Christmas no doubt.

I'm re-doing my bedroom furnishings, hiring movers to bring large display cases I own out of my storage, and I bought the James Bond movie collection. I've spent a lot of money recently - plus San Diego Padres games are on-going.
    The purchase was buy 1 SW toy, get another half-off. That counted for the Snowspeeder and Cloud Car. Then separately they had free shipping on any purchase over $49, so when I added in Grievous my pre-tax total came to $49.27.

As for why I plunked down $28 TRU price for the Snowspeeder instead of $20-$25 for the WM/Target pricing we've seen lately, first off it looks like pricing is going up in August on "starfighter" class vehicles - Hasbro has been talking about it creeping up to $25 for over a year now, and Target usually has 'em now for $22 or $23. Second, the Snowspeeder is short-packed, 1 per case and only in the original wave, not its 2 revisions, and I absolutely don't want to miss that one. Third, with the discount it made it work out better than if they were $22 a piece, the bogo 50% vehicles worked out to $42. It absolutely wasn't worth $2 difference if Target & WM have them for $20 because the odds are good that they won't have the Snowspeeder anyway, and it'd take less than 30 miles driving for me to waste it in gas. Finally, they won't be out for another month.

They had Grievous 2 and the Mandalorian security officer from that CW wave, I took the Mando out of my cart because I am limited in funds and he's not a must-have for me right now. The day prior, I had Pre whatsisface and Aurra Sing in my cart as well, but waited too long. I also had TVC Luke & Leia in my cart, but at $10 a pop I wasn't likely to pull the trigger on them.

That said, Thi Sen, CW Sidious, TX-20, and the cloaked Magnaguard have been impossible to get the last few months, so missing stuff when you have the chance is never a good idea, never know if it'll ship again. Have you seen the CW deluxe fig & vehicle AT-RT? I haven't, it's been on pegs for a while. I hope I don't miss the new Mando speeder and Cad Bane speeder in the line, but it's tough to know what to expect.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah. I needed an AT-RT so I have seen it and bought 1.