Page 773 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 273673723763769770771772773774775776777783823873 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    TRU.com cancelled Dengar from my order so that's one more that I'll have to hunt for.
    I THINK they shipped my Dengar. It's hard to tell since they just call him "Vintage Figure #1".

Anybody seen the Alien Bespin Wing Guard from the Exp Universe Set? He's the only guy I haven't found yet.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Stopped at the same tru again today restocked the vintage and put out 4 cases of repacked cw that only included the new grevous and no pre, aurra, or mando gaurd. and 1 legends wave which i picked up the deco updated bounty hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post

Anybody seen the Alien Bespin Wing Guard from the Exp Universe Set? He's the only guy I haven't found yet.
    Utriss M'Toc? I got multiples of him about a month and a half ago. I haven't seen that wave since. I traded my friends for all but 1 Utriss M'Toc that I kept for my Bespin diorama.

As for splitting your transactions - I didn't need to do that. I asked about it, and as long as I bought pairs of things, they gave me 1/2 off every 2nd item - from Transformers anyway. I didn't find any SW that I wanted on my last trip.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Utriss M'Toc? I got multiples of him about a month and a half ago. I haven't seen that wave since. I traded my friends for all but 1 Utriss M'Toc that I kept for my Bespin diorama.
    That's the one. Damn.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Hit A second tru and found.out where there is a cakeload of vintage n cw revision 1 n 2 avail that they will sell pm me for location. Trying to avoid waking the scalpers.

[To DarkKnight in a PM:]

"Hi DarkKnight, I am Unemployed-Cheap-Basterd. I am not a scalper. I am an eBay Enterpreneur.

There's a difference. I have my own postal scale at home!

I just saw your post momentarily ago when I returned from taking public transportation to Ross and Kohl's in order to buy out their entire Star Wars toy inventory.

I am not the kind of low-life that regular forum members here deplore. I only have 3,000,000,000 positive feedbacks on eBay because I once stumbled upon that website after I accidentally found 600 Darth Maul action figures in April of 1999. I was kind and only let them go for $400 each to parents who were buying them for their small children.

Please PM the location of the Vintage and new CW figures you found and also let me know if there is parking for the U-haul I will need to rent in order to make a productive trip to this store. (Also, do you know if they accept food stamps?)

By the way, if you help me out, I would love to send you FREE SaeSee Tiin and Plo Koon figures if you'll just pick up the shipping & handling for me.

PS - do you know if there are any extremely rare figures from Twilight: Eclipse? It was just a passing curiousity of mine...

Dark Knight, if you don't know me very well, I was just kidding with my post.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Went on a SW and TF run around noon...

TRU Los Feliz - 1 animated Cody in new CW packaging.

TRU Monrovia - 4 old CW figures in new packaging, old SWTFs in new packaging, 2x leader-class TF Hooker Prime, 8 each Generations War for Cybertron Prime & Bumblebee (stupid f'ing scalpers snatching up a mountain of Thrust and Drift figures).

TRU Burbank - both new SWTFs (Yoda/Nu-class shuttle & Rex/Freeco bike), 2x Generations Thrust, 1 War for Cybertron Prime, Hunt for Decepticons Hooker Prime & Deluxe Jetblade (repaint of Dirge) & 1x Legends Ravage, a veritable mountain of TF Power Core Combiner 2packs.

I bought Legends Ravage, PCC Huffer w/ Caliburst, Generations Thrust, WfC Prime and Bumblebee. Thanks to the bogo50% deal, it wasn't too hard on the ol' wallet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Received a case of vintage in the mail today. The cards look great (although quite a few of them were banged up) but I'm not impressed with the figures for the most part.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I visited TRU Azusa today and found the Masters of the Universe/DC Universe Classics 2-packs along with several other DCUC 2-packs, some that were over a year old. Two scalpers, who had loaded a shopping cart with various Transformers and Cars, said the stocking clerk had just put them out. There were several, so I, given my natural contempt for scalpers, wondered why they hadn't taken them. To this, they responded that they already had 8 sets of the 2-packs that they were waiting for prices to rise to sell. One of them was on the phone with a crony who was supposed to be at Montebello TRU but for some reason was not. The whole scene was very much like something out of a documentary.

TRU runs today:

Woodland hills TRU - saw 1 WFC Prime. Saw CW figs (Ahsoka, Cody, Rex, snow Rex, BD etc.) in the new packaging including 2 of the new Grievous. Bought both since it was BOGO50%. Only need one though. If someone wants to take the other off my hands -its yours for $6.16. Very good card. I'll take the other card, since i'll open anyway.

VN TRU: saw Battle hooks LC Prime, Powercore combiners, new Legends class bb & prime, deluxe sea attack Ravage, battle blades BB, and Jetblade.
    SW: saw 1 more new CW General Grievous and stashed. PM for location. They also had remnants of Saga Legends in new packaging.

Oh ya, Big big shoutout to Commtech for hookin me up with a GI Joe Wraith tonight!!! Tech is the man!!!!!!

someone take my extra! (hopefully b4 goin for the stash) pls!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-02-2010 at 02:16 AM. Reason: add