Page 774 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 274674724764770771772773774775776777778784824874 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 10395
    Has anyone found more Thi-Sen (the big Talz from CW) or the TX-Tactical Droid? CW Sidious?

I've never gotten these. I also need more FireFighter Droids (let my friend have them thinking I'd find more).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

didn't see those. Only saw TX-20 a few months ago. But....... <waves hand> I know some SSGers who want the new CW Grievous................ 'you want the Grievous' 'he is the droid you are looking for...'

12" Scorch

Hey dudes... how's it been? I'm still collecting but mostly 12" figures. Here's a picture of a custom 12" Scorch that a guy from the UK makes. He's on a Hot Toys True Type body for good articulation. I've always wanted a 12" Scorch and I think it'll be a while for Sideshow to make one. Really happy with this guy:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/IMG_1008.jpg

Anyway, good luck with the hunt, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey dudes... how's it been? I'm still collecting but mostly 12" figures. Here's a picture of a custom 12" Scorch that a guy from the UK makes. He's on a Hot Toys True Type body for good articulation. I've always wanted a 12" Scorch and I think it'll be a while for Sideshow to make one. Really happy with this guy:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/IMG_1008.jpg

Anyway, good luck with the hunt, everyone!
    That's pretty bad @ss! Is that Snow's?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    That's pretty bad @ss! Is that Snow's?
    Yes. He's good, isn't he?

Hey Matt, how are your 1/6 scale customs going? That Gonk looked pretty good too!

I got my first TRU order today. I don't care, but the vintage figures all had bent cards. No creases, though.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

What's going on with our local stores?

First that knife attack at West Hollywood Target and then today, a shoplifting suspect at Burbank K-Mart somehow seized a gun away from two officers and shot at them.

why don't those attacks happen when db scalpers are in the store??

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    What's going on with our local stores?

First that knife attack at West Hollywood Target and then today, a shoplifting suspect at Burbank K-Mart somehow seized a gun away from two officers and shot at them.
    Two officers were shot- by a handcuffed shoplifter. Something is really strange about that.

That's very sad actually.

I ordered 12" Hammerhead from Sideshow and also got Terminator Sarah Connor (T-1000 pretending to be is the actual one I ordered as it looks a lot better than the regular Sarah) and (2) T-1000's so I can display them in alternate ways.

I'm going to look for good prices on John and Arnold before I hop on the wait lists. - Oh for the Endoskeletons and Marcus Wright as well.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.