Page 777 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 277677727767773774775776777778779780781787827877 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 10396
    I got the B-AT-AT earlier in the week at TRU's brick-and-mortar.

They also got the Twin Pod Cloud Car in. I forgot to get 1 more but will do so later.

I got 2 LC Starscreams and don't remember if I posted that. (They got them into the store, but mine came from TRU.com)

I picked up various other things and got 2 Mandalorian Warrior Guards from TRU.com

Oh - yeah - I got the Naboo Star Skiff ship with Pilot Anakin as well.

Starscream is the best thing I bought though! (Haven't opened the AT-AT because I might return it. I had not planned to buy that thing and am not sure I'm keeping it. Looks cool from outside the box though).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got the B-AT-AT earlier in the week at TRU's brick-and-mortar.

They also got the Twin Pod Cloud Car in. I forgot to get 1 more but will do so later.

I got 2 LC Starscreams and don't remember if I posted that. (They got them into the store, but mine came from TRU.com)

I picked up various other things and got 2 Mandalorian Warrior Guards from TRU.com

Oh - yeah - I got the Naboo Star Skiff ship with Pilot Anakin as well.

Starscream is the best thing I bought though! (Haven't opened the AT-AT because I might return it. I had not planned to buy that thing and am not sure I'm keeping it. Looks cool from outside the box though).
    Don't be a retard, just open the AT-AT. It's Hasbros best yet.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

TRU La Cienega had 2 dlx Star Skiff & Anakins, and 1 Plo Koon. Cad Bane & Bike all gone.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't get my brain transplant yet.

People haven't lined up to volunteer for that one for some reason.

Anyway, the brain I have says:

1. The 1998 AT-AT fits in the display case for my Battle of Hoth scene absolutely perfectly with room to hang a 1995 Snowspeeder (actually 2) flying over it.
    2. There are plenty of other things (even other toys) I can get for the $100.
    3. I don't have room for something I already dedicated space for (with the 1998) and would appreciate the chance to force myself to make space for something like Jabba's Sailbarge which I've long coveted.
    4. I bought my BAT-AT so that I'd be able to take the time and make my own choice about it. I might even be able to see Hasbro's out of the package at Comic Con before I have to make my choice about returning the one I bought.

One thing I have considered on the other side is that if I and others support big vehicles at their MSRP, I get that much closer to having the Sailbarge and Star Destroyer that I want.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hah. I went to that TRU after 8pm yesterday and saw the same stuff. No Cad Bane bike. I don't like his facial sculpt anyway. They had a LC SS which i checked out. Oh ya, they put out 2 cases of EU wave and vintage. Didn't get anything -just left - ya, right.......

Tycho - Are you high?? Keep it!! If you're so on the fence now, why buy it in the 1st place?

ooh! now I'm a 'Hired Goon' !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Hah. I went to that TRU after 8pm yesterday and saw the same stuff. No Cad Bane bike. I don't like his facial sculpt anyway. They had a LC SS which i checked out. Oh ya, they put out 2 cases of EU wave and vintage. Didn't get anything -just left - ya, right.......

Tycho - Are you high?? Keep it!! If you're so on the fence now, why buy it in the 1st place?

ooh! now I'm a 'Hired Goon' !!!
    Drat, I knew I should have stayed at La Cienega last night for hours and hours on the chance that they'd put out all the stuff I wanted.

I forgot though, La Cienega TRU did have 1 battle-damaged Star Trek 2009 movie "Enterprise" (not in my book).

Today, Los Feliz TRU had 1 Star Skiff and 2 Plo Koon speederbikes, a few new grievouses (1 more than that thanks to a return ), and on the TF front, I scored the new scouts Hubcap and Brimstone for bogo50%.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Thanks Matt. The chance to combine GCs ended yesterday. I appreciate it, though.
    Sorry about that. To cheer you up here's an update on my 1/6scale WED Droid.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...t=74319&page=6
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Sorry about that. To cheer you up here's an update on my 1/6scale WED Droid.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...t=74319&page=6

That is just beautiful, Matt!!! It did cheer me up! Congratulations!!

I'm sending you a pm via SSC Freaks regarding a commission for a GI JOE vehicle: 1/6 swamp skier. See if you are interested.

Note to everyone:
    If you or a friend were able to order a SDCC Exclusive Hot Toys predator from Sideshow and don't want it, I'll take it off your hands. I'll even pay you a slight mark up for it. I just don't want to pay ebay prices. LMK. I really want one!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

Oh, so I can consider it in my own due time in the quiet of my own home and not have to search for it in the stores later.

Besides, I have my receipt and could offer it to someone here (probably in San Diego for Comic Con) for cost if they want it and I am deciding to return it.

I do need to finish my inventory in my storage and find out if I do indeed have a box of 6 or more snowtroopers and an extra Veers from 2004-on that I may have saved and stored for this exact possibility. I have the receipts for those too and though I can no longer return them, I can offer the troops at cost with the BAT-AT just in case - then everything's already to go.

If I do decide to keep it, I'm going to have to find that new Snowspeeder Luke figure most likely. But I've seen him on different occasions. I traded the only one I ever bought to JediTricks with no regrets. But I don't know - I think Luke just might look good hanging from the thing and making use of the zip line play feature.

shouts to JT for hookin me up with LC SS on Sat. Really cool toy, haven't had time to open it yet. I may open my WM Legends Devastator first. Anyone who has that set - how is it??