Page 779 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 279679729769775776777778779780781782783789829879 ... LastLast
Results 7,781 to 7,790 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I don't suppose anyone missed out on the Matty.com SDCC pre orders this morning but would like an MOTUC Orko/Prince Adam? I got extras for a friend but it turns out they won't need them.
    I need one!! PM'd you!

I also need one plastic man, if someone can help!! Thanks!

I got JediTricks his Dak he can pick up from me at Comic Con.

Now he can take on the whole Empire by himself.

I found all the Vintage figures but only got a single Cloud Car Pilot for myself.

They looked somewhat cool though, but I didn't need them.

I did however buy a lot of the Clone Wars figures including multiples of Premier Vizla and the Mandalorian Security Trooper, plus Aurra Sing.

I wish I could find Thi-Sen (and a few of him!) plus TX-20.

Now I need 1 more Twin Pod Cloud Car as well (anyone want to split up the cost with the BOGO 50%-off deal?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ran into a situation at lacienega tru this morning, when i arrived an associate was putting out a case of the new deluxe. So i picked up all 3 and decided to take the shipping box that they come in for easy storage. 2 min later on the way to the checkout a chubby little tru girl employee who was pricing another isle saw what i had in my had with the DO NOT SELL sticker on them and threw a fit. She called the manager an said i wasnt allowed to buy them but while she was away i slid the 3 i needed out of the shipping container and said i understand to the manager handed him the empty case and slow snuck to the checkout with my goods and got away un-scaved due to my quick thinking. I was surprised because i haven't had a problem with the new stuff there that they put out yet. So if your at lacienega tru watch out for the chubby 4ft tall hispanic girl employee. Watch out .....SHE KNOWS about the August street date.

If you're talking about SW deluxe (Plo w/bike, Anakin/skiff, and Mando/speeder) Plo and Anakin were out on Sat. JT & I saw them, I think even Figrin did. How dumb. Utterly stupid. TRUs have been puttin out the street dated stuff for weeks now - no lookin back. If there was some penalty by Hasbro, they would've withdrawn stuff by now.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I like Legends Devastator, it's fun for what it is, and looks decent doing it. It's hardly exceptional though, limited mobility and the face kinda hangs off it, and some parts are a bit fragile. Most of the Legends bots within are decent though, I think I liked 5 out of 7 of 'em. The idea of such tiny robots transforming on their own and then combine into this bigger thing makes it special.

Turbo, I decided not to do the SDCC Gentle Giant McQuarrie Vader, but I don't have enough $ right now to front you a preorder on it. Thoughts?
    No worries, I don't think I will need more than one. GG got lazy on this guy.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I met a guy who informed me that he sold Star Wars figures in Europe.

He was friendly and nice and seemed to sincerely appreciate the figures (like by comparing them to previous incarnations of the OT figures such as past Han Solo Hoths).

So he was friendly, a foreigner, and genuinely interested - but also a scalper.

Should I have called him a $@#$%! and knocked him off his feet, or at least told him what we think of scalpers in the simplest English that he could understand?

I just bought what I came to buy and made polite conversation with him.

Hmmmm. What would YOU have honestly done?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Vintage

Found most of the Vintage figs at TRU in Valencia. Picked up Dengar, At-At Cmdr, Dak, and Twin Pod Pilot. Luke and Boba were missing. The C-3PO fig looks cheap and a definite pass for me. I'm also a little disappointed in the Han figure. I love seeing the Vintage style cards again on the pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    No worries, I don't think I will need more than one. GG got lazy on this guy.
    Yeah, right? It looked so much better before paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I met a guy who informed me that he sold Star Wars figures in Europe.

He was friendly and nice and seemed to sincerely appreciate the figures (like by comparing them to previous incarnations of the OT figures such as past Han Solo Hoths).

So he was friendly, a foreigner, and genuinely interested - but also a scalper.

Should I have called him a $@#$%! and knocked him off his feet, or at least told him what we think of scalpers in the simplest English that he could understand?

I just bought what I came to buy and made polite conversation with him.

Hmmmm. What would YOU have honestly done?
    I would have probably contacted the manager and suggested that this may not be good for business, and may even be violating international trade laws which could put his store in jeopardy, and encourage him to contact his management and the authorities.

Ok, really I'd just have nodded, feigned interest, and walked away to nark him out on the web.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Found most of the Vintage figs at TRU in Valencia. Picked up Dengar, At-At Cmdr, Dak, and Twin Pod Pilot. Luke and Boba were missing. The C-3PO fig looks cheap and a definite pass for me. I'm also a little disappointed in the Han figure. I love seeing the Vintage style cards again on the pegs.
    The C-3PO figure is a tough call. Yes, there's something about him that seems a little off, but he's also so ridiculously articulated, I HAVE to recommend him to you.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

3PO looks better out of package, the tray holds him with his torso joint bent fully forward fully covering the stomach. The articulation and removable panels he has are quite nifty. That said, I do have issues with this figure, it's not proportioned that accurately to itself, and it's too small to scale to other figures. For that reason, as a SW figure in a larger line I couldn't give it a recommend, but as a stand-alone item I would probably recommend it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.