Page 78 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178578 ... LastLast
    TRU La Cienega had comic two packs. I picked up one each of Quinlan Vos and Obi Wan/Clone. Another collector was there and grabbed the other two. I passed on Luke/R2... even though I think the R2 looks cool as a comic book re-paint. They have that wacky repack case of TAC 2 on the pegs.
    KMart at the Grove had the same TAC 2 Wack Pack. They had Marvel Leg. as well. I don't know much about those things but it looked like all were there except Thor. Anyone looking for those?
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

AAArrrgghhh!!!!! How are all you guys finding those McFetts!?!?! I can't find ANYTHING from that whole wave!

If you notice, we usually post first thing in the morning just after the stores open - that's when you have to get there...and then there's the footrace to the pegs. Beating down those pesky scalpers can be rough on your aging joints!!!

McFetts have been up on the Hasbro site several times this week, along with the other high demand figures of the last few waves.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCivilCollector View Post
    AAArrrgghhh!!!!! How are all you guys finding those McFetts!?!?! I can't find ANYTHING from that whole wave!
    Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Where are you located?
    Pasadena. Actually really close to the Lake/Colorado Target.

Eagle Rock Target has 3 cases of the new vintage figures, go get them!! Make sure you call Customer Service and hound them and then talk to a manager and let them explain the store policy on collectables.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCivilCollector View Post
    that Lake/Colorado Target had wave 2 figures on saturday...i didn't see Fetts but i did see everything else.

I can't believe LF TRU actually got in new JLU 3 packs as they've been sitting on the same Luthor packs for months and months now. please please stash the Parasite/Stargirl/Aquaman set if you guys see it again.

i might be getting a McFett finally and i had to go to RS for help

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Eagle Rock Target has 3 cases of the new vintage figures, go get them!! Make sure you call Customer Service and hound them and then talk to a manager and let them explain the store policy on collectables.
    How did you find out that Eagle Rock Target has them? Were they on the pegs? They're customer service is notorious for being unfriendly/unhelpful.

Oh I have my ways, Yeah they suck over there. At the end of it all I told the store Manager to F off, think that will help? If you really want to know, PM me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)