Page 780 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 280680730770776777778779780781782783784790830880 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 10357
    wow. LC SS is really outstanding. Just transformed him back into robot mode for the first time. Took me forever to flip the canopy down & reveal the head. Was watching a youtube clip of transformation & figured out I needed to fold back a panel behind the cockpit -once that goes back -your home free!! Freakin awesome!! He's a shade taller than Prime too!! Crazy! I don't mind it though. Bring on LC Blackout/Grindor!!!!!! Forest fight time!! (gonna pop in the BR scene soon)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    wow. LC SS is really outstanding. Just transformed him back into robot mode for the first time. Took me forever to flip the canopy down & reveal the head. Was watching a youtube clip of transformation & figured out I needed to fold back a panel behind the cockpit -once that goes back -your home free!! Freakin awesome!! He's a shade taller than Prime too!! Crazy! I don't mind it though. Bring on LC Blackout/Grindor!!!!!! Forest fight time!! (gonna pop in the BR scene soon)
    I had a hard time with that panel, it turns out the designers want you to open the canopy to pop it open, they sculpted fingernail notches at the canopy for it. Too bad the American team didn't know about it enough to put it in the instructions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bring on LC Blackout/Grindor!!!!!! Forest fight time!! (gonna pop in the BR scene soon)

Are they making LC Blackout / Grindor?

This is my most-wanted Transformer!

Along with more appropriate for the scale Human Alliance Decepticons like Rampage or Sideways (or even Scrapper's possible).

And I want BumbleBee in Scout Class.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Saw the new saga legends at target on desoto and peg tags for vintage so it looks like targets starting to get the cases to the stores. ............ On another note anyone gona be at SDCC on thursday?..... Also why arent the preorders up yet for the maul/owen comic pack for pickup didnt they do that last year?

I'll be down there Wed & Thurs only. Gonna be standing in line the whole time probably. HTS doesn't do pre-orders, but they do have stuff for sale after the Con is over.

Kinda sad I'll miss the Hasbro panel on Friday morning this year.

Crunchy, I'll probably be seeing you in lines on Thurs.

I preordered most of the Mattel stuff that I wanted but I'll still need to line up for Ecto-1 and hopefully, She-Ra.

Tycho -- so far nothing is known about a LC Blackout being made. If done properly, wow, look out. He'd be taller than all of the LC!!!

JT -- I transformed SS from bot mode to jet without instructions a few days ago. (Proud of myself -). The arms folding underneath were the trickiest part I thought. The back panel with the top fins didn't want to go down, but it barely goes into place now.

Saw Vintage 3PO at a target last nite. The look of the figure was ok, but I could tell he was really short. My first vintage sighting! I may get him, but I'll see if a sale comes up first.

Crunchy, fig & all other CC attendees -- I'll be at the con all of the days. (not long sun. though, dunno yet). Hit me up. Text or otherwise. Hmmmm....how to get a hold of Figrin Bran? Hold a sign w/his name??

Bikerscout, maybe you can come to the Thurs. night SSG dinner?

I will be in the Hasbro Pavillion set-up at 5pm on Thursday.

If asked for identification, I will produce a MOUSE DROID from my pocket. I'm not kidding. As the President of the MDSA, I am always prepared.

But please don't inform the authorities or they will return me to the mental institution I escaped from and I'll miss the rest of the con.

On Friday, if I have not been captured, I will be at the Hasbro Star Wars presentation - possbily in the front row, with SirSteve and JediTricks (yes, he actually does exist).

Those attending from SSG should all try and meet up at the Hasbro Star Wars display to go to lunch / dinner around 5-6 pm on Thursday.

PM me for my phone number - and I will be reaching out to a few of you who I've met before but may have lost your numbers.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thursday around 5:30p seems to be our meet & eat at SDCC, everybody is invited to join us! Read more here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=42887

Tycho -- so far nothing is known about a LC Blackout being made. If done properly, wow, look out. He'd be taller than all of the LC!!!
    No, they're not doing this, they've given a lot of good reasons why it wouldn't work at market unfortunately.

JT -- I transformed SS from bot mode to jet without instructions a few days ago. (Proud of myself -). The arms folding underneath were the trickiest part I thought. The back panel with the top fins didn't want to go down, but it barely goes into place now.
    Nice! The arms have that weird double-joint, in the instructions they have a photo to explain it, that's how odd it is. I'm surprised you have trouble with the back panels, my guess is you're not flipping the part ahead of it up first as that's what I ran to, otherwise pretty easy to do IIRC.

Crunchy, fig & all other CC attendees -- I'll be at the con all of the days. (not long sun. though, dunno yet). Hit me up. Text or otherwise. Hmmmm....how to get a hold of Figrin Bran? Hold a sign w/his name??
    Pretty much that's it, Bran doesn't have a CELLPHONE, if you can believe it! Los Angelino without a cellphone may as well be a Martian. He'll be at the Transformers panel probably though, and is doing our 5:30 get together.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.