Page 782 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 282682732772778779780781782783784785786792832882 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 10362
    just came back from Target Weho. Star Wars has been reset with a few legends hanging around. On Monday the computer showed vintage in the
    back, but I didn't bother asking to have them pulled. Didn't go Tuesday, but today, no vintage and none in the back. The reset was not done Monday, so I just missed them.

Ok, maybe I'll wait on the GPS after what u said JT. I still can't stand the 5 though. I was coming back from Torrey Pines this spring and waited in a massive line the border patrol made near the truck scales/Camp Pendleton. Waited an hour in line, and when i got to the top, they released. Still dont know what they were looking for. Then I got *&%^(ed Sunday. Frustrated x10.

Sunday, for s & giggles I went to EE booth to see how they did on Grimlock and a guy told me they had sold out late Fri. or early Sat., but he offered me the display piece (which was boxed). Shoulda asked bout him Sun. JT -- .

I'm not in a hurry for vintage. Want to save $ right now. Btw, did anyone manage to get a Hallmark SW pin from preview night? (I forget the design) I have the other 4 and an extra Lando for trade. They are Lando, dagobah arrival Luke, Rex & Yoda, and a Snowspeeder. Plmk. thx.

Yesterday I got the Galactic Heroes AT-AT at Toys R Us.

I've wanted this for a long time!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    just came back from Target Weho. Star Wars has been reset with a few legends hanging around. On Monday the computer showed vintage in the
    back, but I didn't bother asking to have them pulled. Didn't go Tuesday, but today, no vintage and none in the back. The reset was not done Monday, so I just missed them.
    Interesting. Do you remember the pricepoint showing in their system on Vintage?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Ok, maybe I'll wait on the GPS after what u said JT. I still can't stand the 5 though. I was coming back from Torrey Pines this spring and waited in a massive line the border patrol made near the truck scales/Camp Pendleton. Waited an hour in line, and when i got to the top, they released. Still dont know what they were looking for. Then I got *&%^(ed Sunday. Frustrated x10.
    Yeah, GPS really doesn't help out in the boonies or when there's heavy cloud cover or it's just having a bad day in general, though I wouldn't even attempt the 15 without it, that's a route with a lot of potential for trouble if something gets closed, it's not a straight shot on surface streets the way the streets around the 5 are.

I've gone about a dozen times to and from SD in the last few years, and only once have I run into that border patrol stop ("border patrol" apparently meaning 50 miles into the friggin' state), they looked at me and my passenger then waved us through. I guess they can see by the color of our skin if we're doing something illegal? Anyway, I certainly didn't wait a whole hour for it, I think we waited about 10 minutes in traffic, but it was either Saturday or Sunday night. I can't imagine how annoying it would have been to wait an hour to make sure we weren't coyotes. But the other 11 times I've done it, it's been a breeze until this time, flying out of LA county and back, it's basically door-to-door for my house.

Sunday, for s & giggles I went to EE booth to see how they did on Grimlock and a guy told me they had sold out late Fri. or early Sat., but he offered me the display piece (which was boxed). Shoulda asked bout him Sun. JT -- .
    MOTHER F'ER!!! And now TRU has raised the price to $70 anyway. Yeah, they sold out late Friday.

I'm not in a hurry for vintage. Want to save $ right now. Btw, did anyone manage to get a Hallmark SW pin from preview night? (I forget the design) I have the other 4 and an extra Lando for trade. They are Lando, dagobah arrival Luke, Rex & Yoda, and a Snowspeeder. Plmk. thx.
    I didn't go into Hallmark at all this year, just didn't make the time. I wanted to look at their SW and Star Trek vehicle ornaments too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yesterday I got the Galactic Heroes AT-AT at Toys R Us.

I've wanted this for a long time!
    Congrats, how much was the AT-AT?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Interesting. Do you remember the pricepoint showing in their system on Vintage?

Congrats, how much was the AT-AT?
    7.99 vintage at target. legends are 6.99. clonewars may be 6.99 too. shelf tags are all there. large vehicle (atat) 99.99 and galactic heroes vehicle (atat) 39.99
    hopefully the section stays stocked and has a good variety.

Cool, right on the MSRP for all.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This makes me happy that I bit the bullet and decided to buy MP Grimlock at EE. The price tag at the Hasbro booth was $59.99, so when I saw the $70 price tag at EE I was pretty solidly taken aback. But he looked so cool...

Unfortunately, his fist light up mechanism still isn't working. I'm waiting to hear back from Hasbro CS, now that the figure seems to be unavailable for the forseeable future.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Target Weho this afternoon had new nonfig stuff out. deluxe, blasters (incl. boba), ships(no snowspeeder or cloud car) ,gh atat, boba helmet, and rex and grevious forcebattlers. the latter are actually cool toys. the boba helmet is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    This makes me happy that I bit the bullet and decided to buy MP Grimlock at EE. The price tag at the Hasbro booth was $59.99, so when I saw the $70 price tag at EE I was pretty solidly taken aback. But he looked so cool...

Unfortunately, his fist light up mechanism still isn't working. I'm waiting to hear back from Hasbro CS, now that the figure seems to be unavailable for the forseeable future.
    that sux. If that doesn't work, try TRU customer service. Sometimes H will not be able to replace store exclusive items.

Ya, i'm not complainin at the $70. Payin 3 o 4 bux more to have it 3-4 wks. early. Works for me. Can't wait to crack him open, but still need to organize posters and other stuff I'm giving to my friends. Took me 3+ hrs. just to sort items - not including posters.
    Really weak that Hasbro did not have TLC/Vintage posters with the line up on them. If they have them for CV I'll be ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Target Weho this afternoon had new nonfig stuff out. deluxe, blasters (incl. boba), ships(no snowspeeder or cloud car) ,gh atat, boba helmet, and rex and grevious forcebattlers. the latter are actually cool toys. the boba helmet is awesome.
    I got there in the evening, picked up Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Cad Bane finally, nice set! They also had the new Grievous role-play lightsaber.

For Transformers, they had nothing but 1 Stealth Force Megatron (vehicle turns into armored vehicle, no robot).

For GI Joe, they had a handful of the new Pursuit of Cobra line, I bought Snake Eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Really weak that Hasbro did not have TLC/Vintage posters with the line up on them. If they have them for CV I'll be ****ed.
    They had some sort of poster all weekend for SW. Mine is still in the poster tube in my car, but it had a figure recreation of the ESB Leia/Han poster on 1 side, I don't remember what was on the other but they had plenty.