Page 785 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 285685735775781782783784785786787788789795835885 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 10395
    Besides vintage, also lookin for that HA jazz. Plmk, thx.

Amazon has it for $39.99, no shipping or tax.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Haven't checked in since before SDCC cuz I've been on the move so much lately. Been finding Vintage figures around at several TRU's & Targets, including the AT-AT. I think I'll wait for the TRU packaging though.

Best thing was the delivery of the long awaited Qui-Gon & Eopie that came yesterday. I had written this one off cuz I sent in for it so late in the game and everyone was getting cancellation notices in the mail. My Vebb figs came about a month ago too, which I had sent in for WAY after I sent in for Eopie.

I guess I'm all caught up again, except for Jabba. It's nice seeing new SW, Transformers, & Joes hitting the streets finally.

I need Human Alliance Mudflap w. Simmons. Online prices are ridiculous. Was this released? Is it cancelled now or awaiting re-packaging?

There are some new Transformers that Hasbro showed at Comic Con - a missile launcher deluxe figure and a scout-class tank that fits into SeaSpray which haven't been released yet by my knowledge.

For Star Wars, the only things I really want are 5 Thi-Sens (CW) and the Mandalorian with Speeder (figure/vehicle pack - also CW) and the Clones-And-Droids BattlePack - also CW. Also that Jabba throne set, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Best thing was the delivery of the long awaited Qui-Gon & Eopie that came yesterday. I had written this one off cuz I sent in for it so late in the game and everyone was getting cancellation notices in the mail. My Vebb figs came about a month ago too, which I had sent in for WAY after I sent in for Eopie.
    Got my Qui Gon and Eopie in the mail today. Sent for him on the very last day of the promo.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Got my Qui Gon ans Eopie in the mail today. Sent for him on the very last day of the promo.
    It's deja vu all over again. I sent for it the last day and received it today. The one difference was that I sent for 2 and received just one. I had only gotten one postcard regarding this also. This is the second time Hasbro does this, as I only received one Crystal Skull skeleton instead of the 2 I sent and paid for. Customer service's response then was that the promotion was closed. I never got a refund.

Did you send for 2 in the same envelope? When I get multiples of these kind of things I send each one separately. With that said Fett will be the first mail-in I have sent in since the Stormy Lucas.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Haven't checked in since before SDCC cuz I've been on the move so much lately. Been finding Vintage figures around at several TRU's & Targets, including the AT-AT. I think I'll wait for the TRU packaging though.

I guess I'm all caught up again, except for Jabba. It's nice seeing new SW, Transformers, & Joes hitting the streets finally.
    Hey Jeff, long time no see. What up?

Man guys my local WM has not done anything with the toy section. All they have are BAD figures for $4.50 I want me a Jabba!

So I hit a few stores and the Vintage seems to be here and there. I bought some replacements for some smashed up cards and bubbles from TRU.com.

AT-AT is all over the place.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Did you send for 2 in the same envelope? When I get multiples of these kind of things I send each one separately. With that said Fett will be the first mail-in I have sent in since the Stormy Lucas.
    Nope, I never send them in the same envelope. I always send multiples at the same time. I was able to get multiple Rex and Lucas figures, but Hasbro doesn't like sending the figures as much as cashing my checks, I guess. At least I got one.

TRU has the new AT-AT on sale starting tomorrow. $10 off.