Page 786 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 286686736776782783784785786787788789790796836886 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 10362
  1. #7851
    i guess i'll be taking my receipt back for a $30 credit....

  2. #7852
    Hit a few stores this week for the first time in I don't know how long.

    Found a few things.

    K-Mart Exclusive Jodo Kast
    CW Camo ARF Trooper (x2) (Walmart)
    CW Hailfire Battle Pack (on sale for $20 at Target)
    Galactic Heroes Cad Bane/Aurra (TRU)
    Galactic Heroes Pre Vizla/Mandalorian Warrior (Walmart)
    Last wave of Titanium ships (Big Lots)

    Saw vintage wave 1 at Target and TRU, but no Boba, which seems to be the hard one to find at retail. No vintage (or Jabba) at Walmart.

    Saw the AT-AT everywhere. Think I'm going to hold out for the TRU vintage version.

    -Good Old Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  3. #7853
    Found Kul Tesca at PorterRanch TRU. Big figure, but not happy about the $14.99 price. Hit PR WalMart and lots of CW and Legends, but no Jabba or Vintage.

  4. #7854
    The WalMart's in Santa Clarita have yet to reset their SW sections. Stevenson Ranch still has old CW figures. Super WM has no SW figures at all. Valencia WM has some CW and Legends. Found some Vintage and Pre-Viszla at Target in Santa Clarita. Also found all four of the new Battlepacks at the Canyon Country Target, but passed on them.

  5. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Hit a few stores this week for the first time in I don't know how long.

    Found a few things.

    K-Mart Exclusive Jodo Kast
    CW Camo ARF Trooper (x2) (Walmart)
    CW Hailfire Battle Pack (on sale for $20 at Target)
    Galactic Heroes Cad Bane/Aurra (TRU)
    Galactic Heroes Pre Vizla/Mandalorian Warrior (Walmart)
    Last wave of Titanium ships (Big Lots)

    Saw vintage wave 1 at Target and TRU, but no Boba, which seems to be the hard one to find at retail. No vintage (or Jabba) at Walmart.

    Saw the AT-AT everywhere. Think I'm going to hold out for the TRU vintage version.

    -Good Old Snags
    guess breaktime's over for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Snags - did u end up with any more jumbo Stormies at CC??
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-08-2010 at 04:29 AM. Reason: add

  6. #7856
    Found wave 2? ... 3? with mace , kit , and the battle droid commander no teth arfs though, also saw wave 2 of the deluxe but passed cause of funds.

  7. #7857
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Found wave 2? ... 3? with mace , kit , and the battle droid commander no teth arfs though, also saw wave 2 of the deluxe but passed cause of funds.
    just got mando with speeder bike.....it's ok but can't get his feet into the foot pegs...ugh

  8. #7858
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    guess breaktime's over for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Snags - did u end up with any more jumbo Stormies at CC??
    When all was said and done, I ended up with three! Kept two for myself and hooked a buddy up with the other one.

    -Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  9. #7859

  10. #7860
    Found Jodo Kast at the Valencia KMart this morning. Also found Wave 2 of CW minus camo arfs at two WalMarts. Still no Jabba's to be found out here.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO