Page 787 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 287687737777783784785786787788789790791797837887 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 10359

I got the CW Battlepack with the "Retail Droid" in it at both Wal-Mart and Target.

There's one repaint of the SBD, two of Aayla Secura's "yellow" clones, and the big box-headed droids that Ahsoka fought on Christophis - the last of which is what I really wanted.

I also got GH Premier Vizla and the Mandalorian at Wal-Mart.

No sign of Jabba.

It seems Commander Gree (CW version) might be reshipping. I need to find one.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Drifting away

Gree not cool enough for ya the first go round??

At LF TRU i saw the AT-AT for the first time in the wild. Thought the box would be bigger, but it's definitely heavy. On sale too at $89. I might wait for the vintage pkg. Unless it goes on a sale that i can't pass up. No other good stuff at that location.

Targets - first 1 i went to had a TF generations Drift, which i bought -considering I'd never seen him before. For SW, they had 3 or 4 vintage guys mostly bounty hunters and a few AT-ATs. Nice to see it again.
    Second target I went to had HA Jazz -couldn't resist, so i got him. Also wound up taking Drift back to returns. Sorry Drift, maybe i'll find u later at a better price. Couldn't justify getting him too as jazz was nearly $33. This target had 2 ha jazz and I told a kid who was examining it that it was really awesome. Whether his mom got it for him -dunno. Very well could've been put back on the shelf for all i know. This target also had a lot of CW Mando police and Aurra Sings and a cool shelf display on an endcap. No Pres. (Thank the scalpers and HW guys for that )

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Gree not cool enough for ya the first go round??
    It turns out that I DID buy him. I just found him when organizing my newly acquired stuff (or the stuff that's new since the last time I organized my collection).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Finally saw the new cardbacks at Burbank Target yesterday. I have to say that these are probably my favorite designs in a long long time (although I'm not a fan of the game stuff inside the bubble). It's so easy to comb through the pegs when you can clearly see the character art on the side and top. Too bad these weren't in use back when I collected. Have fun you guys!

Why are figures $8.99 at KMart?

Why are the figures 8.99 at Kmart. Does this seem ridiculous to anyone else? Has any one tried returning older peg warmers on a vintage receipt?

Quote Originally Posted by didgeboy View Post
    Why are the figures 8.99 at Kmart. Does this seem ridiculous to anyone else? Has any one tried returning older peg warmers on a vintage receipt?
    Walmart and TRU have specific UPC for each figure...only target has a generic code for saga legends and vintage which are different than the "peg warmers".....darn

Hey i was just wondering if anyone ever noticed that during the star tours boarding video that admiral ackbar reaches back for a pimp slap (just a check does not follow through) when the kid turns around to take the photo. I attached a link to youtube its 45 seconds in when the kid snaps the photo chewbacca freaks out and admiral ackbar warns the kid with a wind up of what looks to be a good old back hand 2 pump warn of a pimp slap.

no joke

Star tours vid
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLVfUdYAz6s

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Hey i was just wondering if anyone ever noticed that during the star tours boarding video that admiral ackbar reaches back for a pimp slap (just a check does not follow through) when the kid turns around to take the photo. I attached a link to youtube its 45 seconds in when the kid snaps the photo chewbacca freaks out and admiral ackbar warns the kid with a wind up of what looks to be a good old back hand 2 pump warn of a pimp slap.

no joke

Star tours vid
    or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLVfUdYAz6s
    THAT'S AWESOME! I can't wait to recreate that with the upcoming articulated Ackbar Vintage fig.

how bad do u want the bounty hunter?

Fallbrook wally broke out a case of vintage today. I grabbed the 5 i needed and left the fett. This was a/o 3pm, so he should still be there. But hurry