Page 79 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179579 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Oh I have my ways, Yeah they suck over there. At the end of it all I told the store Manager to F off, think that will help? If you really want to know, PM me.
    Ha Ha. Great, now they'll never put them out.

Come on Turbo, we've warned you about Smeagol Rock Target many many times. you just HAD to go and make things worse for us, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Ha Ha. Great, now they'll never put them out.
    No, that wont stop them, They will put them out for all of you, just not me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Come on Turbo, we've warned you about Smeagol Rock Target many many times. you just HAD to go and make things worse for us, didn't you?
    Nothing could make that store worse. If anything I made it better by telling the $10 an hour manager how it is.
    (Like my posts)

Found the Vintage figures earlier today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SW 005.jpg  
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Also, they keep spreading the Lushros Dofine figs all over the pegs. I keep consolidating them, but they don't restock Saga anymore.
    Don't "consolodate them."

Merchandise them. I have 8 pegs of Star Wars at my Target and 10 C-3PO Ewok dieties. I made sure each rack had different figures up front and Threepio was somewhere in each peg and only doubled up on 2 of the pegs.

The theory is that if he looks more rare, moms will buy him as he doesn't seem so undesirable. If he (or Lushros, or Jerjerrod) is all stacked up on one rack, casual customers think, "Geeze. That's not the one everyone wants to get."

I know the other theory is to show the employees: "see you only have one character - or THIS many of one character." But honestly, if the computer doesn't show enough sets of 12 figures (1 case) sold through, they can't really order more or do anything about it - and they can't or don't want to restock. (Can't if it's against policy or the figures just aren't in the store period. Won't if they're lazy or being jerks about it.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

for those of us that have/will get shot down when DCPI'ing for the VTAC figs, they are *supposed* to be on the pegs the week of 5/27, just 12 days from now.

Just got back from a complete smackdown at Eagle Rock. (Cue evil laughter Turbowars) I went to four different people and got the same "we can't bring it out/it's a collectable" garbage. I had a feeling that would happen, but you never know.

On the bright side, they have two V-wings, so get there tomorrow morning. They also had the new packaging for Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter. Also, the backroom guy basically promised me that the vintage stuff would get stocked tonight on the pegs, so please think of me if you go early and score them.

I can not believe you drove over there after what I told you......
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I can not believe you drove over there after what I told you......
    Like I told you, "I love a challenge"- plus there's nothing good on TV tonight, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Anyway, I just found a complete Vintage 2007 set on ebay, for $11.99 each plus $9.99 to ship the whole thing, so now I'm covered except for a few Hoth Stormtroopers.