Page 793 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 293693743783789790791792793794795796797803843893 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 10402

out kast

sorry i didn't post this earlier, but I couldn't get online till now - a SF Valley area Kmart had many jodo kasts on Fri. PM for location. I do have 1 stashed if all else fails & some db scalps them out. Very cool lookin fig. I'll try to get back to pms asap, but i'm out of town at the moment

Yes, CrunchyNug is truly a 'top' pro collector - I'd been in the VN TRU for 10 min. checking the aisles, when he strolled up (in a convo on the phone), spotted, and plucked the vintage AT-AT from the top shelf. Such a great find, I asked if I could take a pic before he purchased & he obliged. I still would've passed b/c I'd like to wait for a sale. Too bad target & wally won't get vint. pkg.

TRU Los Feliz had remnants of the Saga Legends wave 2 case, no Battle Droids though.

They also had the new TF ROTF Voyager wave 2 figures - Battle Blades Optimus Prime and Banzaitron.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

when are these *%$^* new CW waves gonna start hitting? I've been waiting & looking everywhere!

Tru west la had bupkis. Culver city had 2 rise of boba fett slave I sets. Also, on Transformers, they had 1 mp grimlock and a bunch of the green legends-class devastator sets.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Los Feliz TRU around 5pm. Nothing figure wise I needed. only a few vintage, and lots of random legends and CW, but nothing of note. Still a lot of old packaging legends there. As I was walking in, a guy was leaving with the Slave 1 Pack. Saw none on the shelves though. If you don't want that Mace fighter and figs, it's not so much a deal! Regular ATAT for 109.99, no Vintage box.
    Also had Speed Star vehicles and Tri droid playset. Cool for kids.
    Had new series 2 Funko Force bobble heads.
    Fun to see new stuff, but nothing I want.

LF TRU had the DCUC exclusive "shiny" Flash.

Crap, I forgot, Culver City had He-man vs Superman sets last night. I was so happy to find Grimlock that it slipped my mind entirely until now.

U never said you bought that MP Grimlock that u found . Congrats.

When are the next vintage supposed to hit? B/c then maybe the new CW will come with it

^If you're talking about the CW Kit/Jungle ARF wave, people are finding them at Walmarts. Just not SoCal WM's.