Page 796 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 296696746786792793794795796797798799800806846896 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 10330

Today's Haul

Scored some Vintage Wave 2 today at Walmart. Picked up Grievous, Darth Sidious, a few Sandtroopers, a few Magnaguards, plus the 4 UGHs (Han, Vader, MagnaGuard and Cody). No sign of Jabba, though.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Double Score!!! I found pretty much the same thing, even the UGH's I found were the same ones. Silly Jabba, where are you hiding???

Stashed an UGH Vader at Burbank TRU today - shoot me a PM for location.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Jabbas Throne is up on walmart.com for the sale price of $34 instead of the hiked $38. For some reason the site said it was going to be limited avail at stores so if u want one id snag it now. I ordered mine it came to 40 with tax and shipping which was only 1.97.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Jabbas Throne is up on walmart.com for the sale price of $34 instead of the hiked $38. For some reason the site said it was going to be limited avail at stores so if u want one id snag it now. I ordered mine it came to 40 with tax and shipping which was only 1.97.
    Good stuff man.....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Do you have a link? I can't find it.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I can't find it either! Where oh where is Jabba???

Anyone have an extra Sandtrooper and General they want to unload?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone have an extra Sandtrooper and General they want to unload?
    My walmart has 6 cases to choose from this morning...I'm in oklahoma, where do u live? I checked again at 530pm and I counted 6 sandtroopers and 6 grievous's.....

CA, thanks, looking for a local find.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)