Page 797 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 297697747787793794795796797798799800801807847897 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    CA, thanks, looking for a local find.
    Keep checking at Walmart.....I spoke to the toy manager tonight and he thinks that this initial wave was an allotment of six cases per store....so every walmart should receive this initial shipment....Good luck!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I can't find it either! Where oh where is Jabba???
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-...hrone/14539594
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

TRU Los Feliz had TVC Wave 2 leftovers, specifically 1 stolen Sidious, 1 non-stolen Sidious, 2 Clone Troopers, 2 Obi-Wans, 1 UGH Magnaguard (which I bought), and some UGH Hans.

I stashed Sidious and a Clone Trooper if anybody wants 'em, PM me for the location.

They also had 2 Boba Fetts, I guess his number is up because I saw 1 at Burbank TRU... I was in the neighborhood, Bikerscout already let me know earlier that they *had* the new wave - I wasn't expecting to go out today but had some errands come up.

Burbank TRU also had 1 each of the new Transformers movie line Scouts, Breacher and Insecticon, which I bought.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just scored a Jabba from WM.com. Thanks to Crunchy for the heads up (via text message). Would've been bummed if I missed it.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

sorry for the late post -

Thx to a stash from Crunchy i was able to get Cody, Clone, and Sidious at Brbk tru. Earlier this am I found Grievous and ugh Vader at culver TRU. Culver target had a Hulkbuster armor IM 3.75". I didn't stash him, but put him toward the back on the bottom row of pegs.
    La cienega tru had 2 MP grims this am, the tape holding the tabs on the bottom of the box was broken though. Weird.

JT -- what is stolen Sidious??

general note --looking for Sandie, Magnaguard, ugh, and teth arfs of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Just scored a Jabba from WM.com. Thanks to Crunchy for the heads up (via text message).
    No problemo. I was searching forever but couldn't find it. It's listed as "Jabbas Throne" not "Jabba's Throne" nor just simply "Jabba". It was frustrating. I texted Chaddy too and told him that Turbo had just posted the link. Once Turbo did that, it was all good.

UPDATE: SOLD OUT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    sorry for the late post -

Thx to a stash from Crunchy i was able to get Cody, Clone, and Sidious at Brbk tru. Earlier this am I found Grievous and ugh Vader at culver TRU. Culver target had a Hulkbuster armor IM 3.75". I didn't stash him, but put him toward the back on the bottom row of pegs.
    La cienega tru had 2 MP grims this am, the tape holding the tabs on the bottom of the box was broken though. Weird.

JT -- what is stolen Sidious??

general note --looking for Sandie, Magnaguard, ugh, and teth arfs of course.
    Noooooo! I thought about going to La Cienega TRU too.

Thanks to Turbo and Crunchy, without whom Jabba would have escaped me again!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

sorry figrin. Started at La Cienega tru today --some early guy picked up 1 of the MP grims, dunno if he bought it though. I could tell he wanted a better box. Nothing else exceedingly good for SW or TF.

LF tru -- had a lot of ugh. Didn't count em, but they should last for a lil bit. Picked up magnaguard and Sandie. Other wave 2 remaining included - Obi, Anakin, Grievous, sidious, 2 clones. Stashed the ugh cody. PM if interested. Probably wont get to it till this evening though i warn. Oh ya, didn't see any mp grim out easily, nor rod minor.

Get out & hunt!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-03-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: tf

Haven't checked the forum in a few days and of course that's when Jabba was spotted online. I've been checking WalMart.com for weeks, since he's been spotted in store and nothing. I've been searching Jabba and Star Wars. Why doesn't he come up in the Star Wars toy section? crazy.
    I bought a few figs when they were still 4.50 and shipped to a local Fedex for free. pretty cool. That's how I'll get jabba if he comes back in stock.
    Thanks for the heads up on how to find him guys.

Lots of Vintage wave one, except Boba. Not a lot of room at Targets I've seen for wave 2 and beyond.
    Trying to be selective on the new figs though, and I'm not paying 9.99 at TRU.