Page 800 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 300700750790796797798799800801802803804810850900 ... LastLast
Results 7,991 to 8,000 of 10395
    I hit 2 more Targets, Duarte and Burbank, they also have raised the price on SL. And they had nothing new in SW or TF.

Dirty Duarte WM had nothing new in either, and had raised the price of SL to $8.

Burbank TRU had nothing of note in either SW or TF.

Monrovia had 1 lone TVC Obi-Wan.

Los Feliz TRU had more TVC wave 2 remnants (clone, sidious, Obi-Wan), including 3 Anakins, 1 of which was an UGH, so I bought it. I also bought the Sandtrooper I had previously squirreled away.

I timed this trip so I had stuff to buy at WM, if I hadn't done that, I would have totally wasted that gas for nothing. I bought some shorts, new wiper blades, a flatware set for $10, shampoo and body wash (Target stopped carrying my "flavor" of body wash ), some duct tape and electrical tape, and a red hot wheels car. But now I have no justification to drive to WM, they're totally inconveniently located. That's why I loathe WM exclusives, Los Angeles is the biggest city in the country and has probably the least amount of SW product per capita in general, and just 2 Wal-marts in the city proper, and they're nowhere near anything good or even a freeway that's not a nightmare during the day (Panorama City and Crenshaw).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Charity

Does anyone know of a non-holiday charity where I can donate unopened toys? I have some leftovers and don't want to wait for Xmas and Toys For Tots.

Found The vintage wave 2 today, but guess what no Snadtroopers or General. They had all the other horrible ROTS crap. The Ugh's do nothing for me so no repeats this time. There must be some collectors around here. I thought I was the only one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Does anyone know of a non-holiday charity where I can donate unopened toys? I have some leftovers and don't want to wait for Xmas and Toys For Tots.
    YMCA, that's where all my POTF2 went.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Children's Hospital of Los Angeles takes just about anything that will make kids smile.

sorry for the late post -- this morning when i bought the new Interpol at WEHO target i saw:

TF - the new voyager class Prime (battle blades?), & banzaitron

nothing good SW

IM stuff -- had a hulkbuster armor single card IM, and a few of the new 3 pack excl., Whiplash, Mk V ironman, and a sea assault drone. $20 for the pack. Ok looking, but i'd rather get single carded drones instead. Sick of this bp s&*t.

Ymca

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    YMCA, that's where all my POTF2 went.
    Does the YMCA have a donation bin, or do you just hand them to the desk clerk?

Bikerscout, I got the new Interpol as well!

If anyone is looking for Joes POC wave 2 minus Jungle Vipers (sorry I got them), Glendale Target's pegs are full of them.

LF TRU has them too but at 7.49. They also had the exclusive Quick Kick and Spirit Iron Knife figures.

While I was checking for the best paint apps, this guy took all of the Quick Kicks. I stashed one Spirit if anyone needs him.

slow hands

Ah sh*t I knew i forgot something yesterday - i was rushing -- Weho target had 3 jungle vipers yesterday AM. Go nuts bran!!! The new Interpol is very good, listened to it last nite. Need a few more listens -i think i like their 3 previous albums equally now. That's rare for me, i usually have a favorite from each band i like. Been listening to Antics non-stop.

back on topic, this morning I dropped by Rosemead wally since i was in the area and found a ugh Luke. He was placed toward the back of the pegs backwards. If that was someone's idea of a 'stash' -it was a lame attempt. Now i have 7 more to go. Woo!!! They had 2 or 3 han ugh left if anyone needs him.

Big thanks to BKUSNA for the upcs they really helped. I was surprised to see they were 13 snowtrooper upcs. Props to that guy if we all could afford that many snowtroopers im pretty sure we all would. Thanks again man.