Page 803 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813853903 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 10427

QGJ's second death

No euphemism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PB300424.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    No euphemism.
    I think it's just one guy in Bozeman, MT that's doing all of these....Serial box ruiner man....

No euphemism.
    Poor Qui-Gon...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

No euphemism.
    One of the reasons I typically send in for multiples of the mail-ins is shipping damage. Last week, I finally received the balance of my Qui Gon order from Hasbro, plus an extra one (which still does not make up for Hasbro not sending me the two mail away Docs and Crystal Skull aliens I paid for). Both boxes, though, were crushed. The mail ins should all be titled "Battle Damage" figures.

Target W. Hollywood last night had nothing new except higher prices on Clone Wars, $7.67 a pop. Bite me, Target.

They also had a few new Iron Man and Marvel figures, I forget which.

No euphemism.
    No euphemism here either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0001e.jpg   IMG_0003e.jpg   IMG_0004e.jpg  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target W. Hollywood last night had nothing new except higher prices on Clone Wars, $7.67 a pop. Bite me, Target.

They also had a few new Iron Man and Marvel figures, I forget which.

No euphemism here either.
    Caption: "Qui-Gon narrowly avoids one hole through the chest, only to be felled by another one later."
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

that sucks JT. I knew from your description the packaging wouldn't be pretty. Horrible. Why in the world would they even put sharp/blunt objects near packages at all?? If 80%+ of boxes are getting smashed or punctured -this is a serious problem. You don't find envelopes with holes in them!! (much) Wtf!?!?!

Anyway, I got my Rocket fett in the mail just now and the package is a little worn, side is bowed out from being squished but Fett's bubble is in tact. Card isn't perfect though -big crease on the side. Not too noticeable though, and this guy will probably be the opener after I send out for another. The card art overall seems kind of dull, like it was sitting in the sun for a week. Anyone know what I mean??

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Caption: "Qui-Gon narrowly avoids one hole through the chest, only to be felled by another one later."
    Very good, cheers to that one!

that sucks JT. I knew from your description the packaging wouldn't be pretty. Horrible. Why in the world would they even put sharp/blunt objects near packages at all?? If 80%+ of boxes are getting smashed or punctured -this is a serious problem. You don't find envelopes with holes in them!! (much) Wtf!?!?!
    Yeah, this is really odd, it's quite a bashing. My guess is that the heavy demand on these had Hasbro stretched so thin that they had to send out damaged packaging versions at the end just to fulfill as many as they could.

On the other hand, it could be that the USPS did this, I've actually gotten much, much worse. I used to have a Geocities page about this, but Geocities got taken down.... Ok, I just posted it on my site:
    http://www.jtreviews.com/usps/
    So it's not THAT hard to believe they could have done that anymore.

Anyway, I got my Rocket fett in the mail just now and the package is a little worn, side is bowed out from being squished but Fett's bubble is in tact. Card isn't perfect though -big crease on the side. Not too noticeable though, and this guy will probably be the opener after I send out for another. The card art overall seems kind of dull, like it was sitting in the sun for a week. Anyone know what I mean??
    Wow, that sucks to hear. A lot of reports are coming out like this. I can't imagine what Hasbro was thinking by not using tougher boxes and not using card protectors since they cost SO little to produce.

As for the colors, I have seen pics of this set, it didn't seem that way in the pics. Can you take a comparison shot next to either a carded TVC Fett or VOTC?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

sorry -probably won't be able to take comparison shot. Don't have TVC fett and have VOTC, but it's in clamshell. Buried somewhere probably. If the clamshell's not taped & i can find it, maybe i'll try, but i think it's taped

sorry -probably won't be able to take comparison shot. Don't have TVC fett and have VOTC, but it's in clamshell. Buried somewhere probably. If the clamshell's not taped & i can find it, maybe i'll try, but i think it's taped
    Even taped closed is fine for a comparison, just take the shot from an angle so the flash doesn't bounce into the lens.