Page 806 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 306706756796802803804805806807808809810816856906 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 10424

Wave 2

We have wave 2 here in limited quantities if any one is looking for something specific. Cheers.

If any of you is searching for the WM Green Lantern 5-packs, they are up on WM's site:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Univers...-Pack/14690522

Kmart 3rd & Fairfax - Transformers Elita One and Tuner Pegwarmer Mudflap.

Target W Hollywood - nada.

TRU Los Feliz - TF MP Grimlock and a stashed Cody thanks to bikerscout, thanks!

Target Glendale - nada in the evening, but earlier reports suggest TF finds.

Target Eagle Rock - nada.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Marvel cube has landed at Monrovia TRU! I was able to pick up the latest wave of Marvel figures and stashed a Mystique, if anyone needs her. This TRU also had several new Iron Man figures, but I passed on them. I had the Whiplash from the Target set and didn't see any of the individually carded drones. At a nearby Target, I was able to pick up a squad of AIM soldiers. Now if I can only find Galactus...

A big thanks to JT for his TF stash.

Galactic Heroes new Cinema Scene Packs:

Kamino
    Purchase of the Droids

I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on these.

Kamino has a new Junior Boba Fett figure and Taun We, but other than that, it's not that impressive.

Purchase of the Droids has an awesome sandcrawler box - only I wish it were "awesomer" by making it larger. However, there is a new Gonk Droid and I don't believe we've seen R5-D4 in there before. Plus there's a Galactic Heroes Uncle Owen. Still, certain I'll see this again, I didn't buy it.

A kid came by and picked them both up though - he put PotD back down immediately and loved the one with the Clones. Predictable...

I also found Masterpiece Grimlock but didn't remember if anyone needed this. He's too small in the first place. Plus, TF fans here know while I'm also a fan, I sort of object to the concept of Dinobots, though I loved them as a kid.

They also had new SW Transformers including the Republic Assault Tank / Clone Trooper Gunner. I like looking at these, but I've never bought any. To me, Star Wars is Star Wars, and Transformers turn into Optimus Prime, friends, and foes. I don't mix the universes, but I admire the engineering that goes into these.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Original Animated Clone Wars Artwork

Is anyone interested in this piece?

Framed, signed cel/model sheet of Yoda from the original Clone Wars cartoon series. I am the original owner and this has been stored in a dark room since it was purchased from ACME. No. 75/300. Asking $250.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shot 2010-09-10 at 1.02.37 AM.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Kmart 3rd & Fairfax - Transformers Elita One and Tuner Pegwarmer Mudflap.

Target W Hollywood - nada.

TRU Los Feliz - TF MP Grimlock and a stashed Cody thanks to bikerscout, thanks!

Target Glendale - nada in the evening, but earlier reports suggest TF finds.

Target Eagle Rock - nada.
    You're welcome JT. I don't like tru's vintage price but it's worth it for ughs unless you want to go drive around in a wild goose chase for em

i wonder if that Kmart ever got kast or was scalped out ?

if you don't have MP grimlock then you are not a TF fan
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-20-2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: vint

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    The Marvel cube has landed at Monrovia TRU! I was able to pick up the latest wave of Marvel figures and stashed a Mystique, if anyone needs her. This TRU also had several new Iron Man figures, but I passed on them. I had the Whiplash from the Target set and didn't see any of the individually carded drones. At a nearby Target, I was able to pick up a squad of AIM soldiers. Now if I can only find Galactus...

A big thanks to JT for his TF stash.
    You're welcome. I wish you had said something earlier about Galactus, I've seen him at several TRUs including the one where your stash was! I'm hitting another today, if I see him there, I'll try to stash.

Grimlock needs no justification, it works great for what it is. Either you can dig it or you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    You're welcome JT. I don't like tru's vintage price but it's worth it for ughs unless you want to go drive around in a wild goose chase for em

i wonder if that Kmart ever got kast or was scalped out ?

if you don't have MP grimlock then you are not a TF fan
    I hate their price on vints, but I wanted to splurge and get the corrected version that's apparently only on UGH card.

I wonder if that Jodo Kast will show up in 10 years after another remodel under some display, all caked in dust. I've seen that before!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

probably not, since he was stashed high. But if he fell behind the shelves that may be a possibility.

Great --so if i get a regular card Cody -- the belt will be upside down & messed up?? what else is wrong on him?
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-21-2010 at 04:47 AM. Reason: cody