Page 807 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 307707757797803804805806807808809810811817857907 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,070 of 10344
    I had no problem getting Jodo Kast at my Sears Essentials. There were plenty of him. I just bought one, not being sure if I'd want more.

I haven't gone back to that store since. It was an easy find though. There must have been a dozen of them or more.

I got my 7" Diamond ROMULAN figure from BBTS in the mail today. He's awesome. He is dressed in the blue Romulan uniform though, as they are now showing him (the single-carded figure). Captain Kirk in the 2-pack with Spock is also in the blue Romulan uniform. However, I have a picture from SirSteve's that he took at ToyFair with a Romulan in his red uniform (presumably representing the commander played by Mark Leonard) but he is no where to be found for purchasing. WTH? I really also wanted a red Romulan uniform in my 7" collection. ???
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    probably not, since he was stashed high. But if he fell behind the shelves that may be a possibility.

Great --so if i get a regular card Cody -- the belt will be upside down & messed up?? what else is wrong on him?
    The belt is upside-down, that means the colors are on the wrong side, the packs are facing the wrong way, the hole for Obi-Wan's saber is on the wrong side (not that it ever worked tho'). Also, aside from the belt, the shoulder antenna won't be painted silver.

Hasbro said the mistake was because the factory separated the silver-card version from the regular, and when the team sent a note about the correction, it was only on the silver-card version's SKU. They have figured out the issue and say this will be corrected on the later portion of the run of the regular card.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You're welcome. I wish you had said something earlier about Galactus, I've seen him at several TRUs including the one where your stash was! I'm hitting another today, if I see him there, I'll try to stash.
    Thank you.

FS: Saga Collection Degobah X-Wing

Space is limited, so I'm selling my Degobah X-wing from the Saga Collection. This is the one with Luke, the creature, and slime. It's MIMB, stored in a dark room since I purchased it. Asking $50.

Jango Speck: I think I'm interested in getting the Galactic Heroes one like that. Do you also have and want to sell that one?

I forgot to post this but I got Clone Wars Ki-Adi Mundi the other day at TRU.

I'm going hunting there in a few minutes as a matter of fact.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Target West Hollywood had Transformers Sidearm Sideswipe and Hailstorm. Since neither is "great", I didn't think to stash either.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Jango Speck: I think I'm interested in getting the Galactic Heroes one like that. Do you also have and want to sell that one?

I forgot to post this but I got Clone Wars Ki-Adi Mundi the other day at TRU.

I'm going hunting there in a few minutes as a matter of fact.

Sorry, I don't collect Galactic Heroes. This is the "real" version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Space is limited, so I'm selling my Degobah X-wing from the Saga Collection. This is the one with Luke, the creature, and slime. It's MIMB, stored in a dark room since I purchased it. Asking $50.
    This is a wonderful set....I bought one a few months ago and opened it to display...You are right, this box set is HUGE....I'm thinking about it so I can have another xwing....

Sorry for the lateness - this am at crenshaw wally they had cw wave 3 remnants. Ki-adi, flamethrow, and Goji. Sorry didn't have time to stash.

also had TVC wave 2. All ughs were cleaned out. save for 1 vader. Still some decent figs left if you don't have ROTS and don't want to pay TRU s&^#%y prices. Forgot to look thoroughly at the battlepacks

TRU Nikto Guard

Found the TRU exclusive CW Nikto Guard at the Porter Ranch store. It's a cool figure but I don't think it's worth $10.99. There is nothing special about it to justify a $3.50 price hike from the other CW figures. There was also remnants of the Kul Tesca exclusive figure there as well. Simi WM has lots of TVC ROTS wave especially the Sandtrooper and Cody.