Page 808 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 308708758798804805806807808809810811812818858908 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,080 of 10416

FS: GG Stuff

I'm sure most of you have these, but I prefer to advertise locally first. I'm selling a few more GG items, with some free bonus gifts to sweeten the deal.

One or Two purchases: I'll throw in one (for each item purchased) of the following POTF Cinema Scenes (MIB): Cantina Showdown, Jabbas' Dancers, Jabba's Skiff Guards (PENDING), Rebel Pilots.

Three purchases: a free framed movie poster from AOTC or the TAC Collector's Tin (MIB): Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, or three cinema scenes.

Four purchases: all four cinema scenes OR the three POTF Jabba's Band deluxe figure pairs (MOC).

Chewbacca mini-bust
    (before the Mynock Hunt version)
    $35 (opened but complete)

Jango Fett mini-bust -PENDING-
    (second version)
    $35 (opened but complete)

Clone Armor Obi-Wan mini-bust
    $40 (never opened)

Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot animated maquette
    $40 (opened but complete)

C-3PO/Jawa animated maquette
    $45 (opened but complete)

R2-D2/Yoda animated maquette
    $25 (opened, one of Yoda's ears was broken off and piece was missing)
    I'll throw in an extra freebie if you buy this item.

I'll go for that Jango mini-bust! I'll send you a PM.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up a CW Y-Wing today at Marshalls for $39.99

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up a CW Y-Wing today at Marshalls for $39.99

-Snags
    Good catch on the Y-Wing.
    Forgot to post I saw the Y wing too at Marshalls this past week. 39.99 was still too much for me to spend on a Clone Wars ship, but cool (for us, not the brand) to see Star Wars at a discount.
    Marshalls or TJ Maxx also had some CW Transformers too. Y wing, Cad Bane, and I think beige AAT. Almost got the AAT for the Action Fleet shelf. May get one if I see it again.

Also saw Friday at TRU the remote control Mill. Falcon flyer ship. I didn't scan it to see how much, but the last 2 smaller ships were 50 I think, so I'm sure it is more than I need to spend.

Ok, who is hoarding the CW mandos w/speeders and camo arfs in a warehouse?? same entity that is hoarding all of the thi-sens, tx-20s, and magnaguards!!! (they probably have all of tlc EU wave too! & revan & malak!!!)

also, I read on scum that Kohl's is having a grand opening in thousand oaks or somewhere, and supposedly this means specials at all other locations. Supposedly they are mailing out $10 off coupons too. May be worth checking out if u live near one.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-27-2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: coles

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Found the TRU exclusive CW Nikto Guard at the Porter Ranch store. It's a cool figure but I don't think it's worth $10.99. There is nothing special about it to justify a $3.50 price hike from the other CW figures. There was also remnants of the Kul Tesca exclusive figure there as well. Simi WM has lots of TVC ROTS wave especially the Sandtrooper and Cody.

$10.99???

Dang. I am not a collector. I buy figures for dioramas.*

I want the Nikto Guard as a necessary diorama filler for a lot of scenes. I want to purchase at least 5 to 10 of him! Grrrrrrr! That could be $100 on one figure!

1) Jabba's Palace from movie when Dooku visits - maybe 2 for guards
    2) Ziro's Pleasure Den from movie when Padme is captured
    3) One or more of Hondo Ohnaka's henchmen (though most are Weequay, I realize)

And then I'm not sure where else I can use these figures, but ANIMATED aliens are hard to come by for diorama fillers.

* I like seeing "collectors' collections" (one of everything or something like that) but it's not satisfying for me. I like to set stuff up and skip figures I don't like, or can convince myself I don't need to buy - like perhaps Sgt. Bric and those bounty hunter figures that CW is coming out with.

However, I keep buying more Anakins, Ahsokas, and Obi-Wans, etc. since I require one for each set-up. I just try to only justify new set-ups when I want to display new figures with them that can't be displayed anywhere else (like you don't put Tusken Raiders on Coruscant, nor Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Los Feliz TRU had a stack of those CW Niktos, $10.99 is outrageous. It's an ok figure for the basic line but somewhat drab, and the head is TINY. Honestly, I want to get behind this one, but these TRU exclusives are strangling the line with all TRU's markup.

As for the Mando Speeders and Camo ARF Troopers, it's really f'ing lame, but the next waves should have the respective figures in them so it will at least have some breathing room down the road. The worst part is they're not really fantastic outrageous figs, the ARF is a repaint of an ok figure, and the Mando Speeder is hardly top marks in its line. Part of the problem is clearly nobody gives a crap about Plo Koon on speederbike and nobody gives half a crap about the Naboo Star Skiff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had a stack of those CW Niktos, $10.99 is outrageous. It's an ok figure for the basic line but somewhat drab, and the head is TINY. Honestly, I want to get behind this one, but these TRU exclusives are strangling the line with all TRU's markup.

As for the Mando Speeders and Camo ARF Troopers, it's really f'ing lame, but the next waves should have the respective figures in them so it will at least have some breathing room down the road. The worst part is they're not really fantastic outrageous figs, the ARF is a repaint of an ok figure, and the Mando Speeder is hardly top marks in its line. Part of the problem is clearly nobody gives a crap about Plo Koon on speederbike and nobody gives half a crap about the Naboo Star Skiff.
    If you or anyone else were to buy that CW Nikto, this would be the week as you can get a $5 giftcard with every $30 purchase of SW items or $10 if you buy at least $50.

If you're gonna army build Niktos - . That price is terrible. You can get Jodo Kast at kmart cheaper than that. Yeah, that's right Geoffrey --kmart beats you!! That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    If you or anyone else were to buy that CW Nikto, this would be the week as you can get a $5 giftcard with every $30 purchase of SW items or $10 if you buy at least $50.
    Thanks for the tip Figrin.

I'm going to need that.

What'd they call the special forces army of Nikto's in the Republic comics (that the Separatists were training and Quinlan Vos and Master Tholme hacked into little pieces)?

Time to build that and hack up the price into smaller pieces. Grrrrrr! TRU!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.