Page 809 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 309709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 10378
    Just found another Vintage AT-AT if anyone's interested. Couldn't stash (big surprise) but I did hide it behind the other AT-AT's. PM for location.

UPDATE: scored the new BP's at the same TRU! I grabbed the ARC and Mandolorian packs. Got a $10 gift card too. NICE!!!

Dude....................U suck!!!!!!!

Saw the nikto guard at LF tru. Very cool sculpt & fig. I'd probably buy him if he weren't so much.

Saw rodimus minor too, but he was in somebody's hands so they beat me. Knew i shoulda went to TF aisle first! (But actually the 1st thing i did was returns, so they could've picked it up then too) Still keepin my eyes peeled for ya JT.

Nothing else good for sw to report

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Dude....................U suck!!!!!!!

Saw the nikto guard at LF tru. Very cool sculpt & fig. I'd probably buy him if he weren't so much.

Saw rodimus minor too, but he was in somebody's hands so they beat me. Knew i shoulda went to TF aisle first! (But actually the 1st thing i did was returns, so they could've picked it up then too) Still keepin my eyes peeled for ya JT.

Nothing else good for sw to report
    Any Animated Ironhides? I have Rodimus but still need him.

yes, i think i saw 2. If that's the fire colors deco. I was talkin to the guys who had the last mp grim and rodimus and had hand on the card, 1/2 payin attention to the fig. i'd get down there if u want it. This was at 3:30 to 4:15ish

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Just found another Vintage AT-AT if anyone's interested. Couldn't stash (big surprise) but I did hide it behind the other AT-AT's. PM for location.

UPDATE: scored the new BP's at the same TRU! I grabbed the ARC and Mandolorian packs. Got a $10 gift card too. NICE!!!
    Thanks for the hook up on the Vintage AT-AT. Had a $10.00 gift card, but forgot a coupon for $5 at home. Got another 10 GC, but the damn thing still cost me $109 out the door. Damn you TRU! Wasn't the thing $80 a few weeks ago?

Found some Snadies at my WM. They were pegwarming.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

STAR WARS: I got the Flame Thrower Clone at Target.

They also had Ki-Adi Mundi (already have him) and the Clone Y-Wing Pilot Go-Ji (but I turned him down as I don't need him but he looks like a really cool figure!)

TRANSFORMERS: I got Legends Class Hound at Target.

STAR WARS: I got 5 Nikto Guards at Toys R Us. They also had Vintage ESB, ROTS, and is the Sandtrooper part of ROTS' wave? If so, then, but otherwise there is ANH wave and he was a remnant. I'm not really keeping up on vintage. I just pick a few here and there which I want for dioramas.

TERMINATOR: I got notification that my Hot Toys Terminator T-1000s are getting ready to ship (ordered through SideShow).

STAR TREK: I also received a second Romulan 7" figure from Diamond (ordered through BigBadToyStore) that I'd apparently ordered to make sure I got this guy. That's OK. I want to keep and open both of mine! (He's the Romulan Soldier, not Mark Leonard's Commander character who has not (yet) been produced.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Toys For Tots

I finally found an active Burbank location to donate to Toys For Tots, and they are now accepting donations.

Victory Tabernacle
    1614 W. Victory Blvd.

Thursday, 4pm-7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    STAR WARS: I got the Flame Thrower Clone at Target.

They also had Ki-Adi Mundi (already have him) and the Clone Y-Wing Pilot Go-Ji (but I turned him down as I don't need him but he looks like a really cool figure!)

TRANSFORMERS: I got Legends Class Hound at Target.

STAR WARS: I got 5 Nikto Guards at Toys R Us. They also had Vintage ESB, ROTS, and is the Sandtrooper part of ROTS' wave? If so, then, but otherwise there is ANH wave and he was a remnant. I'm not really keeping up on vintage. I just pick a few here and there which I want for dioramas.

TERMINATOR: I got notification that my Hot Toys Terminator T-1000s are getting ready to ship (ordered through SideShow).

STAR TREK: I also received a second Romulan 7" figure from Diamond (ordered through BigBadToyStore) that I'd apparently ordered to make sure I got this guy. That's OK. I want to keep and open both of mine! (He's the Romulan Soldier, not Mark Leonard's Commander character who has not (yet) been produced.
    Tycho,

Yes, Sandtrooper is part of the ROTS wave. I hope they gave you your gift cards with the Nikto purchases?

big P. Ranch report from run last nite:

Tru; SW -1 vintage at-at, 5+ slave 1 BPs, many new CW nikto,

TF - 1 MP grimlock, 1 animated cybertron ironhide excl.

wally; SW - lots of wave 2 tvc, 1 ugh Han & grievous (bought the other grievous -6 more to go!! Woo!!)

TF - new deluxes - darkmount and red alert (stashed as a set), and WFC megatron and soundwave (stashed as a set). PM for location. They might not last really long where they are. But such is the nature of stashes.

IM - tons of new IM 3.75". New suits included hulkbuster, ultimate and artic. Also had 1 whiplash single carded. Picked up the only air assault drone and heavy weapon assault drone. Very exciting to see. Not gonna fall for the buy the battlepack for 1 figure trick Hasbro likes to pull. (the TRU and target bps). Gonna have to get a Mk VI suit IM now to team up with WM and fight em!

no really great Joes at either store. TRU had the newer waves though
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-30-2010 at 06:19 AM. Reason: parenthetical

Culver City TRU - silver Cmdr Cody (stashed, pm for details), rest of the ROTS wave including non-silver Cody with correct belt (but green helmet), CW ARC Troopers battle pack (stashed, pm for details). Transformers Darkmount, Red Alert, animated Rodimus Minor (YAY!!!).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.