Page 810 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 310710760800806807808809810811812813814820860910 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 10341
    That's right. I did get the gift card. I forgot about it. I haven't had time to deal with the Niktos since the day I bought them. So the gift card is in the bag with the 5 I took home still.

I have to sort my CW scene boxes and put the Niktos away - several or at least one in each scene box I need them in, and then see how many more beyond the 5 I'll require. Since he's an alien that can be used as a random, I should keep some extras handy.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

went back to that PR tru yesterday and saw 2 vintage at-ats, and 3 MP grimlocks. Guess they had babies.

JT - good finds. Are there any regular Codys with correct belt and white helmet?? I still need a tvc cody, then i can take back my TLC cody -or at least try to get credit for it. If worse comes to worse I can swap the helmet from my saga cody for a green one (i think). Wish i could afford that bp right now -i'd go for it

Culver City TRU - silver Cmdr Cody (stashed, pm for details), rest of the ROTS wave including non-silver Cody with correct belt (but green helmet), CW ARC Troopers battle pack (stashed, pm for details). Transformers Darkmount, Red Alert, animated Rodimus Minor (YAY!!!).
    JT - are you on TFW?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT - good finds. Are there any regular Codys with correct belt and white helmet?? I still need a tvc cody, then i can take back my TLC cody -or at least try to get credit for it. If worse comes to worse I can swap the helmet from my saga cody for a green one (i think). Wish i could afford that bp right now -i'd go for it
    They only had the 2 Codys, and the regular had the green helmet. Looks sooooo bad. If you want an opener, the silver is just as good as any though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    JT - are you on TFW?
    No, TFv is my transformers site. Why do you ask?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    They only had the 2 Codys, and the regular had the green helmet. Looks sooooo bad. If you want an opener, the silver is just as good as any though.

No, TFv is my transformers site. Why do you ask?
    Someone posted a similar update to the one you posted about TRU Culver City at roughly the same time.

Weird! Wasn't me. I actually saw 3 Ironhides there, forgot to mention that.

BTW, I bought an extra Rodimus in case I had a repeat of the Arcee debacle, but my Rodimus is acceptable (there are some scratches and joints don't quite line up nicely in alt mode, but w/e), so if anybody wants to buy Roddy off me for cost ($14.99 plus tax), we can make that happen, I even have a gift receipt to go with it if it needs return. Otherwise, I'm returning it for refund.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Got the ROTS wave at Burbank TRU. Still a Grievous left. Also saw the TF Animated Rodimus and Ironhide; about three of each. And the green mini movie Devestator. And a few Vintage At-Ats. I grabbed one. It was too beautiful to pass up, even at that outrageous price. I figure, this helps support future beheamoths.

What's all the talk of Cody's belt being upside down? Now that I have him, I can't tell what's wrong. Mine isn't the foil version, but he still looks correct.

I stashed Generations Dirge and Blurr at Glendale Target.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stashed Generations Dirge and Blurr at Glendale Target.
    PMing you!!

No one wants darkmount/red alert or wfc Megatron/soundwave?

It is against the law and against my religion to open a ugh. Tvc or saga. I must turn my head if i see anyone do this
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-02-2010 at 05:57 PM. Reason: tf