Page 813 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 313713763803809810811812813814815816817823863913 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 10424
    thx DarkKnight.

will stash if i see em Commtech, still haven't seen Rod minor in the wild (cept in someone's hands)

a vint AT-AT stash will only last less than a day -tops. Ur crazy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    thx DarkKnight.

will stash if i see em Commtech, still haven't seen Rod minor in the wild (cept in someone's hands)

a vint AT-AT stash will only last less than a day -tops. Ur crazy!!!
    I was undecided on it since I was getting one from TRUonline, so I made a wall in front of it using WWF wrestling rings and a cowboy hat....some darn redneck must have got it

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    has anyone tried stashing a vintage AT-AT??? I did....it was gone the next day
    I stashed one for Turbo. I just put it behind one of the regular AT-AT's and it was still there when he arrived later that day.

Lookie what I found today...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Can someone stash the new animated TF rodimus and ironhide for me at either Burbank TRU or Los Feliz, por favor?
    I'm also missing animated Arcee. If someone has an extra or a lead on one, please let me know. I haven't been toy hunting in a looooong time and barely have any time right now.
    Thank you.
    Nuts, Comm. I saw three of each of the Ironhide and Rodimus at Burbank TRU last Saturday. I wish I'd known you were still looking.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I stashed one for Turbo. I just put it behind one of the regular AT-AT's and it was still there when he arrived later that day.

Lookie what I found today...
    Of course you did...

Massive haul today....... Both hoth packs 39.99 each thanks to a tip by crunchy. Both target dvd 4 packs hidden enemy and hostage crisis 24.99 each. and found both 2 packs senate commando and captain and cad bane and ig86 14.99 each, but passed on the cad bane one because its repacks. Also kit fisto fighter 23.98 at panorama wm. stashed 1 pm for location one more was on shelf. Also i think these have all been in the warehouse of the stores for awhile saw one of the shipping containers for the hoth packs as an employee was putting them out and they for some reason had the do not sell before august 6th warning on there so they have probably been there all along. 2 flame clones at panorama walmart as well along with the malevolence dvd 2 packs all repacks though so i passed they were 15.98. thanks for bankrupting me hasbro.

P.S. someones become very skilled in swapping figs on vintage cards almost flawless. a cloudcar pilot on a leia card and a potj bespin han on a han hoth hanger card at panorama pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0005.jpg   IMAG0004.jpg   IMAG0046.jpg  

Dang, the employee who took that Cloud Car Pilot back should be fired for such an obvious miss.

Can someone stash the new animated TF rodimus and ironhide for me at either Burbank TRU or Los Feliz, por favor?
    I'm also missing animated Arcee. If someone has an extra or a lead on one, please let me know. I haven't been toy hunting in a looooong time and barely have any time right now.
    Thank you.
    I have an extra Rodimus Minor I was about to return as nobody had spoken for it, I'm only looking for cost.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got the Clone Swamp Speeder this morning at Toys R Us - along with $10 off from the gift card allowing me another Nikto, plus the Nikto I got from the buy over $30 and get one free (I bought a 3rd and 4th Nikto as well for army-building).

They also had the Vintage Box Big AT-AT (and it's been sitting there for about a week - or they've restocked - they have several).

And they had the Hyena Bomber (Droid Fighter) but I don't have any use for it at present.

I could have gotten a vintage-carded Grievous, but keep track of how many times I haven't pulled the trigger on this one, as I might one day find myself crying over paying e-tailer prices for him so I probably should just buy him soon.

Transformers: I finally found Breacher to go with my SeaSpray. I'm going to open them both finally some time this weekend.

They also had Insecticon. I fumbled with justification for buying him. He looked cool (Scout Class, btw) but I couldn't pull the trigger. I have this "scale issue" with my Transformers, but Scorponok was huge (first movie) so why can't Insecticon be as well? Maybe I'll buy him the next time I see him.

There was this Scout Class Decepticon car in almost BumbleBee's colors - but not a Camaro. I really want a Scout size BumbleBee, but I don't think I could disguise this guy as BumbleBee, plus Hasbro might make Bee in Scout Class one day soon. At Comic Con, they said EVERYTHING Bumblebee sells.

Oh, a Decepticon yellow stealth plane, Sunspot I think, was there too (Scout Class).

I wish I'd gone to Target this morning based on some of your reports. I suppose those larger ticket exclusive battle packs might still be there, so maybe I'll go now.

Anyway, looks like many of us made good finds today. Congrats to all.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I got the Clone Swamp Speeder this morning at Toys R Us - along with $10 off from the gift card allowing me another Nikto, plus the Nikto I got from the buy over $30 and get one free (I bought a 3rd and 4th Nikto as well for army-building).

They also had the Vintage Box Big AT-AT (and it's been sitting there for about a week - or they've restocked - they have several).

And they had the Hyena Bomber (Droid Fighter) but I don't have any use for it at present.

I could have gotten a vintage-carded Grievous, but keep track of how many times I haven't pulled the trigger on this one, as I might one day find myself crying over paying e-tailer prices for him so I probably should just buy him soon.

Transformers: I finally found Breacher to go with my SeaSpray. I'm going to open them both finally some time this weekend.

They also had Insecticon. I fumbled with justification for buying him. He looked cool (Scout Class, btw) but I couldn't pull the trigger. I have this "scale issue" with my Transformers, but Scorponok was huge (first movie) so why can't Insecticon be as well? Maybe I'll buy him the next time I see him.

There was this Scout Class Decepticon car in almost BumbleBee's colors - but not a Camaro. I really want a Scout size BumbleBee, but I don't think I could disguise this guy as BumbleBee, plus Hasbro might make Bee in Scout Class one day soon. At Comic Con, they said EVERYTHING Bumblebee sells.

Oh, a Decepticon yellow stealth plane, Sunspot I think, was there too (Scout Class).

I wish I'd gone to Target this morning based on some of your reports. I suppose those larger ticket exclusive battle packs might still be there, so maybe I'll go now.

Anyway, looks like many of us made good finds today. Congrats to all.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thank you.
    I also have an extra, also from a friend who asked me to pick it up, then changed his mind (this afternoon). Let me know if you want him as I'd like to take him back if there's no interest.

Also just want cost.