Page 814 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864914 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 10426
    all these finds and STILL no camo arfs, save for the measly 1 Crunchy said he found at target. This is absolutely ridiculous now. But i guess i can't complain, b/c many people who wanted cw thi-sen, tx-20, sidious, and magnaguard never found them either

My weekly Glendale Target stash special -
    Generations Darkmount and cybertron Soundwave.

PM me if you want them.

I'll pm you for soundwave.

W. Hollywood target had a lone CW Goji, I didn't realize it's the new body and a new helmet. Also, TF hailstorm and sidearm sideswipe.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I also have an extra, also from a friend who asked me to pick it up, then changed his mind (this afternoon). Let me know if you want him as I'd like to take him back if there's no interest.

Also just want cost.
    Just want to say a BIG THANKS to Chaddymac for hooking me up with the animated Rodimus and Ironhide today. Thanks, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dang, the employee who took that Cloud Car Pilot back should be fired for such an obvious miss.

I have an extra Rodimus Minor I was about to return as nobody had spoken for it, I'm only looking for cost.
    Thanks JT, I really appreciate it. (Read above).

Deadpool 2-pack TRU exclusive

One more favor my friends: If someone finds the Toys R Us exclusive Deadpool and Warpath 2-packs (with regular red deadpool or blue deadpool variant), please stash for me. I'm looking for 2 sets of them. Thanks!

And here's my Custom 12" Deadpool I'm working on. He's on a Hot Toys true type body. I'm almost done, it's 90% done. I'm just working on the harness and got 2 samurai metal swords from HK coming in. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1-28-42_16.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'll pm you for soundwave.

W. Hollywood target had a lone CW Goji, I didn't realize it's the new body and a new helmet. Also, TF hailstorm and sidearm sideswipe.
    Not any longer. I bought that Goji.

Also got the Mandos battlepack at Pasadena Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    One more favor my friends: If someone finds the Toys R Us exclusive Deadpool and Warpath 2-packs (with regular red deadpool or blue deadpool variant), please stash for me. I'm looking for 2 sets of them. Thanks!

And here's my Custom 12" Deadpool I'm working on. He's on a Hot Toys true type body. I'm almost done, it's 90% done. I'm just working on the harness and got 2 samurai metal swords from HK coming in. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1-28-42_16.jpg
    That's cool CommTech.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

oh, so bikerscout stashes are no good --but bran's are?? I see how u guys are......

Awesome custom Commtech!!

very special thanks to Crunchynug for the ugh stash at target. (leavin u fb on scum for that crunchy). Need 3 more!! Sidious, Sandtrpr and Fett. Please stash if u find. The circle is almost complete. I'm gonna need a case for these ugh too, anybody have one they can part with or know how i can get 1?? Other things i'm lookin for: mando bp, arc bp, and teth arfs.

edit: whoa! holy schnikes!!! did anyone score at Target??!?!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-10-2010 at 09:22 PM. Reason: tegrat

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    oh, so bikerscout stashes are no good --but bran's are?? I see how u guys are......

Awesome custom Commtech!!

very special thanks to Crunchynug for the ugh stash at target. (leavin u fb on scum for that crunchy). Need 3 more!! Sidious, Sandtrpr and Fett. Please stash if u find. The circle is almost complete. I'm gonna need a case for these ugh too, anybody have one they can part with or know how i can get 1?? Other things i'm lookin for: mando bp, arc bp, and teth arfs.

edit: whoa! holy schnikes!!! did anyone score at Target??!?!!
    It's the location

I scored the new Mace at Target. I was going to pass but at only $5 I figured why not.

The War report

sorry for the lateness, but here's my finds from 9:30 to 12pm this afternoon.

Sepulveda target:
    SW: ugh clone, Obi-wan, Luke, (han?). Already had em so left them. 3 pre vizslas. Good time to get him if u haven't already -with the sale

TF: wfc prime, megs, darkmount, red alert -other dlxs in that wave. Also spotted battle blades prime & purple fallen voyagers

Raymer target:
    SW: ugh Grievous -center pegs, pushed him all the way to the back. Might still be there.
    Find of the day: walking between aisles i found a lone camo arf sitting in a go-back cart. In sniper mode -. $5?? Ok!!!!!!!!! Been lookin for this guy 3 + months. WOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Panorama wally:
    SW: 3 Kit fisto SFs, 3 Jabbas, 2 CW Ki-Adis, 1 ugh Fett (card dinged on side), exclusive CW 2 packs w/dvd -many

TF: deluxes -Rescue Rachet, Axor (lockdown repaint), new Elita-1

Noho Target:
    SW: big ups to Crunchy for a stashed ugh fett (i so owe this guy -really), ugh Obi-wan x2, clone, and luke. Left em.

TF: older wfc figs, nothing special

NOT SEEN: Arc & mando BPs, Mando w/speeder, senate commando 2 packs, new geonosis target 2 packs other than Obi-wan w/light blue SBD at sepulveda target, also -no hoth UBPs.