Page 818 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 318718768808814815816817818819820821822828868918 ... LastLast
Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 10344
    tycho --- now I've seen the episode "Corruption" so your crazy lizard & gatorade story makes more sense. Don't have cable, so i wait for em to come online

i'm glad i don't collect vehicles (very few I want, including AT-AT and a turbo tank). You can easily blow your bank account collecting them all!!!!

There's a lot of Jedi Starfighters you can skip.

Can't wait for them to do Bariss Offee's or Luminara's, Agen Kolar's, etc.

However, Jocasta Nu's Jedi Starfighter with Intergalactic Library Cart is essential for Hasbro to make!

Nevertheless, the newest Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter mold (the one that separates into two ships) is worth having at least one of. But you could pick that up in the Ultimate Battlepack with Slave-One if you don't mind getting Mace's starfighter instead of Anakin's or Obi-Wan's. Slave-One is nevertheless worth it (though you might not collect prequel or Clone Wars toys either).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sean the Hutt
    not sure where to post this,
    Has anyone ordered from puzzlezoo? Are they trust worthy? Thanks, I want to order from them but have not heard of them before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean the Hutt View Post
    not sure where to post this,
    Has anyone ordered from puzzlezoo? Are they trust worthy? Thanks, I want to order from them but have not heard of them before.
    Well, I've been to their retail store in Dallas....All their figures are in pretty good shape...None of them are really MOC though..they all show some shelfwear

Were you looking at their online store??? off ebay and amazon??? On amazon, their shipping prices are high

Sean the Hutt
    online, no big deal about card shape, I am looking for some build a droid parts.Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sean the Hutt View Post
    online, no big deal about card shape, I am looking for some build a droid parts.Thanks for the feedback
    i'm a bigtime opener so I have a large collection of parts...pm me what you need...

Haven't found the TRU Marvel Legends two pack with deadpool. Mainly looking for the red deadpool.
    Please stash if you see. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    i'm a bigtime opener so I have a large collection of parts...pm me what you need...
    After Sean The Hutt gets first dibs, I would be happy to get some help with:

R5-C7 left leg (x2),
    R7-Z0 dome
    HK-47 rt arm
    HK-47 rt leg
    R4-P44 right leg

Also, Sean, I have lots of extra BAD parts, too. Maybe just post what you need in this thread and bkusna and I may both be able to help you out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    After Sean The Hutt gets first dibs, I would be happy to get some help with:

R5-C7 left leg (x2),
    R7-Z0 dome
    HK-47 rt arm
    HK-47 rt leg
    R4-P44 right leg

Also, Sean, I have lots of extra BAD parts, too. Maybe just post what you need in this thread and bkusna and I may both be able to help you out.
    I will go through my stash and see what I can find.....I found the r7 dome, and hk rt arm....pm address and I'll mail them to you..sorry, I didn't army build malakili for the r5 lt leg x2...heehee

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

Nevertheless, the newest Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter mold (the one that separates into two ships) is worth having at least one of. But you could pick that up in the Ultimate Battlepack with Slave-One if you don't mind getting Mace's starfighter instead of Anakin's or Obi-Wan's. Slave-One is nevertheless worth it (though you might not collect prequel or Clone Wars toys either).
    i like the Delta-7 mold, but I'd rather get the OT deco Slave 1 whenever it comes out. Hopefully they include the carbonite block as a pack-in or make it easily available with a Han fig.

I have 1 or 2 pieces for LD-L9 (The guy who shoots flames from his hands in the CW microseries arena battle) I'd like to finish him. Plmk if anyone has spare parts