Page 82 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
    Burbank and Noho Target don't have the new VTAC figures yet, not even in the stockroom.

Drove over to NoHo Target on my lunch break today and I noticed Boxcar Willie walking along the side of the road, looking as unruly as ever. Does he even own a car (besides Hot Wheels, of course - I know he owns plenty of those)? It appeared that he was walking to Target. Pathetic.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Drove over to NoHo Target on my lunch break today and I noticed Boxcar Willie walking along the side of the road, looking as unruly as ever. Does he even own a car (besides Hot Wheels, of course - I know he owns plenty of those)? It appeared that he was walking to Target. Pathetic.
    Isn't Boxcar Willie the buddy of Plumber Bob? If so, then he drives a white Scion shoebox car. He always drives it on morning runs to Target and Kmart.

Those squares on wheels are kind of pathetic, too. It looks like their designer was trying to re-invent the mail truck.

It's actually worse than a Hummer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Target on Jefferson in Culver City had all the new TAC vehicles including repackages and looks like they opened another Saga Box.

Anyone in desperate need of an opener Fett? Burbank Target put out another case, but it was THRASHED. One Biggs looked like it'd been stepped on, card & bubble buckling in places. One of the Fetts was in okay condition, one was also thrashed to the point where it fell open when I pulled it off the peg, only the bottom of the bubble's attached. What's weirder, the coin was stolen! The figure's fine, so I stashed it. Target may even give a discount since it's in such bad shape.

Moff Tarkin Character Key is now up

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Moff Tarkin Character Key is now up
    Just pre-ordered myself a Tarkin. Cha-ching!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

My R2-D2 Character Key and remote-control weathered R2-D2 arrived yesterday from SWS. Disappointed to find out R2's beeps & whistles were in the remote, not in the droid, but he's still fun to move around

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Anyone in desperate need of an opener Fett? Burbank Target put out another case, but it was THRASHED. One Biggs looked like it'd been stepped on, card & bubble buckling in places. One of the Fetts was in okay condition, one was also thrashed to the point where it fell open when I pulled it off the peg, only the bottom of the bubble's attached. What's weirder, the coin was stolen! The figure's fine, so I stashed it. Target may even give a discount since it's in such bad shape.

i'll take it for an opener!