Page 820 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 320720770810816817818819820821822823824830870920 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 10330
    Saw the TRU 2 packs of Pre Cyborg General G with regular General G, Vader and Anakin and Little Boba and big Boba. $18 a pop, pretty funny.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got my Kirk as a Romulan / Spock 2-pack from NewForceComics.com delivered to me today.

It was so good to get new Star Trek figures! (I got TOS Romulan soldier (x2) several weeks ago, as well).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got my Kirk as a Romulan / Spock 2-pack from NewForceComics.com delivered to me today.

It was so good to get new Star Trek figures! (I got TOS Romulan soldier (x2) several weeks ago, as well).
    Tycho!!!!!!! did you get your padded envelope full of BAD parts yet?????

bkusna - I haven't checked the mail yet today. I've been indoors the whole day working on my novel so I can return my manuscript and get paid one of these days

I am getting ready to go out to my club meeting in a few minutes here, and I'll check the mailbox then. I probably won't post again until very late PST, if that.

At midnight, I'm going to Wal-Mart to pick up Clone Wars Season 2 and my buddy (only a casual SW fan but hardcore SideShow / Hot Toys collector) may come over to watch at least one disc of the episodes in a marathon. (I think they went "Cad Bane, Zillo Beast, Mandalorians, Bounty Hunters) in terms of themes for the show last season (the BEST season of Clone Wars as of yet).

I'll probably want to post once I've watched some of the new DVD set.

My Star Trek figures were delivered to my door by the UPS Man, so I didn't have to even go out of my place to get them. That's why I haven't got the regular mail.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was exhausted after reading that post...good luck

I write a lot. I'm a writer. That's what I do.

In person, I talk a lot, too. I think very quickly and jump from one subject to another if there's any relation between the topics, and I have little practice with limiting my speech in person, or my writing / posting either.

I'm kind of "hyper" and often loathe slowing down.

I DID get your package today bkusna! Thank you so much. After YEARS I completed that R7 astromech, and now I only need HK-47's right leg! (in addition to several legs for 3 other astromechs you and I were not discussing before.)

So thank you again. I appreciate it a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I write a lot. I'm a writer. That's what I do.

In person, I talk a lot, too. I think very quickly and jump from one subject to another if there's any relation between the topics, and I have little practice with limiting my speech in person, or my writing / posting either.

I'm kind of "hyper" and often loathe slowing down.

I DID get your package today bkusna! Thank you so much. After YEARS I completed that R7 astromech, and now I only need HK-47's right leg! (in addition to several legs for 3 other astromechs you and I were not discussing before.)

So thank you again. I appreciate it a lot!
    so glad I could help....could you please list ALL the BAD parts you need??? I have a stash I need to go through....

This is ALL that remains from my BAD Part needs: (4 more parts)

[B]R5-C7 left leg (x2[)/B], - I'm making 2 of them. This is from the ROTJ figure wave. I did not buy Malakali, Nien Numb, possibly another from this assortment.

HK-47 rt leg, - This was from the AOTC wave (Captain Typho etc). If the part comes with Typho, I may actually be interested in buying the whole figure / part combo. I'll have to look him up to see what his BAD part was.

R4-P44 right leg - This was from the ANH wave I think (this might be the piece with Concept Ki-Adi Mundi, or Han "half-stormtrooper," Chewbacca co-pilot. There were several I skipped, as I was buying 18 (eighteen) Hrcheck Kal Fas (Saurins) to fill out "populations" for future dioramas.

if the CW season 2 bluray were $30-35, then i'd be quicker to get it. $42 at sale price really sucks. No bonuses or incentives for it either. Target and wally are getting lazy -there were no exclusives for the 1st season either. I want this set, but i think i'll wait for a better sale.

tycho, i don't have the parts u need, but i'll go through my parts and/or take a picture (since i don't know my droids well) and post. still lookin for the L8-L9 parts

Bikerscout:

I have the L8-L9 torso and the left leg (L8-L9's left leg).

PM me your info if you want them. I need to empty my mailbox on SSG, but there's room for 1 more PM I think.