Page 821 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 321721771811817818819820821822823824825831871921 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 10395
    ok. will do. Really busy this week, so dunno when I'll get around to it.

quick question: the target Geonosis 2 packs new wave --what are the improvements for Shaak Ti?? Saw the pack last nite & was thinkin about it, but passed.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ok. will do. Really busy this week, so dunno when I'll get around to it.

quick question: the target Geonosis 2 packs new wave --what are the improvements for Shaak Ti?? Saw the pack last nite & was thinkin about it, but passed.
    I honestly can't remember if the last release was super articulated, but this one is.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

The new version has ball hinged elbows, whereas the ROTS version has a swivel elbow on the right arm and no articulation on the left. It's bent like the old Vintage Han Solo figure.

At Wal-Mart, I got Clone Wars Season 2, and they had the figure 2-packs with the DVDs there. I'm only interested in Ahsoka and Plo Koon (for the upcoming Turbospeeder) but I couldn't pull the trigger. I have extra Ahsokas and maybe I can order a Plo Koon off an e-tailer pretty cheap. The other thing is that perhaps I need his soft-goods version (BAD) to sit in the speeder.

I have to look at the Plo Koon animated figure again. Does anyone here have him? Can he sit in a vehicle?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

thanks for the answer jeff. The price is nice, but I don't want to invest in this Shaak Ti as an all new one will surely come out sometime like the new Plo did. I think there is an all new Fisto set to come out --although i havent been on the scum TVC boards in weeks. Been so freakin busy.

pm comin atcha Crunchy

oh ya, forgot to mention, last nite i stopped by the weho target and saw some Geonosis 2packs, the vint packed snowspeeder & tie fighter (pretty cool!), the Bane/IG-86 2 pack, and the new Hoth UBPs. Much better value for those than Walmart's ridiculous $44+ for the AT-ST & one figure. For those who practiced patience (& didn't find them at ross) -here's the payoff. Saw a few CW ki-adis too.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-27-2010 at 01:23 AM. Reason: target

I got quite a deal yesterday when I found an AT-AT for $50 at Kmart. There is no advertised sale and the shelf tag actually still says $99.99. BUT, when you ring it up, it's half off. I couldn't pass it up. I used a $5 off birthday coupon too. Out the door it was only $49!!!

My son & I assembled it yesterday and couldn't stop playing with it all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I got quite a deal yesterday when I found an AT-AT for $50 at Kmart. There is no advertised sale and the shelf tag actually still says $99.99. BUT, when you ring it up, it's half off. I couldn't pass it up. I used a $5 off birthday coupon too. Out the door it was only $49!!!
    WOW! I wonder if that's at every KM or if it was just a localized error.

My son & I assembled it yesterday and couldn't stop playing with it all day long.
    Thanks for the info Nug, picked up my $50 AT-AT last night !!!

Yep, I couldn't stop myself and I bought one for $49.99. So that's 3 now. 2 too many. Glad I'm working in LA because there's no K's in the Valley anymore.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Scored an AT-AT for $46 tonight at NoHo KMart. I'm keeping the vintage version sealed, so this one will be the opener. Great price.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]