Page 824 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 324724774814820821822823824825826827828834874924 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 10718
    hmm, should I just buy everything?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    hmm, should I just buy everything?
    If you want My Little Pony...

There might be no charge for shipping if you get enough of it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

plus i got 10% coupon code so its all good

Went on HTS and ordered plo koons fighter, xanadu blood, and the tac droid and tank and clone w/ freeco. the exclusive20 code expired but u can still use sw2010 for 10% off and its free shipping for over 50. well worth it with the 10% off and free ship saves me gas money and wouldnt be any cheaper at the store. oh well guess im done again. nothing i need out there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hasbro Toy Shop has Animated Boba Fett, Shaak-Ti, Embo, Plo Koon's starfighter, etc. right now.

It doesn't look like they charged me shipping - and they are cheaper than Wal-Mart, Target, especially Toys R Us in most cases, I think. Unless there are sales or Promo Codes.

I was ignorant of that last issue. But I got my figures.

Now I just want the training Clone (Hevvy - that's the way it's spelled I think). I wonder if I should buy 4 Hevvys or if they are going to eventually make the whole squad with Fivs, and Echo - and whichever one I'm forgetting.
    It says it's all a pre-order to be delivered on 12/7/2010....they will ALL be at retailers by then....

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    It says it's all a pre-order to be delivered on 12/7/2010....they will ALL be at retailers by then....
    Only the new basic figs are preorder the vehicles and deluxe are instock. but yeah the basic is already at retail i found it last week.

The HTS order I placed today already shipped! Embo, R4, Shaak Ti, Boba and 3 Mandalorian Troopers. With SW2010 and the free shipping they were cheaper than retail. Good times...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Blog Entries

Exclamation

While it helps the cases to clear, you can get Mandalorian Troopers in that army-builder 4-pack and probably save money.

However, you do create more turnover in the figure stock if you buy them separately.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

God dammned, motherf***r, Dirty Sanchez took all the TRU Deadpool 2-packs from Burbank Toys R Us this morning. By the time I arrived he had bought them all. Burbank TRU had received around 50 2 packs and this a-hole took all the Deadpool ones.

What's new? It's frustrating, but not surprising. I'm sure he'll sell you one at a "reasonable" price.