Page 825 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 325725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    God dammned, motherf***r, Dirty Sanchez took all the TRU Deadpool 2-packs from Burbank Toys R Us this morning. By the time I arrived he had bought them all. Burbank TRU had received around 50 2 packs and this a-hole took all the Deadpool ones.
    Does dirty sanchez= Slicker???????

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    What's new? It's frustrating, but not surprising. I'm sure he'll sell you one at a "reasonable" price.
    Well, now I remember why I stopped going toy hunting to the stores. This is one of the many reasons.

I haven't seen any of the new TRU ML 2-packs. The one I truly want is the Winter Soldier set. Has anyone seen that one out there?

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Does dirty sanchez= Slicker???????
    No. Slicker is a good friend of mine, and not even in California, (though it would be awesome if he was stationed in San Diego!).

He's stationed with the Navy serving our country in Florida.

Sanchez does not post here that we know of.

Slicker makes crazy posts here, that in his own little world, he thinks are funny. (I hope to never again see a Cruise Missile Trooper in my lifetime!)

Slicker is a collector.

Sanchez is a scalper.

End of story, pretty much.

Except that Slicker will probably make some sarcastic response to this post whenever he gets around to viewing it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Dirty Sanchez is not even a collector. He's a sixty something retired a-hole who just drives around all day in his piece of crap saturn collecting toys all over the L.A area to scalp them later selling them to dealers at F&S or to collectibles stores. It's hard to compete against some old dude who's got nothing else to do all day when you have to work and have other responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Dirty Sanchez is not even a collector. He's a sixty something retired a-hole who just drives around all day in his piece of crap saturn collecting toys all over the L.A area to scalp them later selling them to dealers at F&S or to collectibles stores. It's hard to compete against some old dude who's got nothing else to do all day when you have to work and have other responsibilities.
    Amen brother.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Amen brother.

-Snags
    What a sad, sad man. Almost makes you want to get out of his way, when all he has is toys to fill his life. And possibly the blood of innocent children.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I was thinking that toys fill up a big part of all our lives - as we are here.

My kidney transplant resulted from a friendship I formed within this hobby, and when I was ill, this was a great interest that was easy to keep me going.

I also play on an amateur league baseball team - but I can't do that late at night when I can post on the boards here, or sort through my collectables and shop for more (with Wal-Mart being open 24hrs.

I also run waverunners and jet skis - weather dependent, and a warm daytime activity for sure. And I attend pro sports games (especially the Padres) very enthusiastically.

Now I found myself a love for writing and am working towards making a career of it. And I love movies. Still my Star Wars (and Transformers, Terminator, and Star Trek) hobby is an element amongst my interests that I'm very appreciative of being there.

It's great if you like movies, going to rock concerts, museums, and the theater. I do. I also ride horses in historical battle re-enactments and volunteer in my community. When I have to be by myself, I have Star Wars to fall back on - or posting here.

What I'm saying is that Dirty Sanchez might have a life - but his part in some of the LA collectors' Star Wars hobby is very unappreciated! Scalping annoys us all and depletes our chances of enjoying this aspect we find some fulfillment with in our lives.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey!! I drive a saturn!!!

big shouts to Crunchy for hookin me up with the last UGH i needed. (that man is 'Cars' crazy!!)

Commtech --sorry, forgot to look for the ML 2 pack u needed, however Crunchy arrived first to the store we met up at. Maybe he got a chance. Dunno.

I stashed a Flamethrower clone at Los Feliz TRU this morning. That was only possible because Sanchez wasn't there this morning. PM me if you want it.