Page 826 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826827828829830836876926 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 10288
    Sean the Hutt
    LMAO....
    Does Sanchez know he is Sanchez? Or is he just oblivious to his life and the scrutiny it is under? I have the time, I want to make a documentary...

I want to see these characters, too. I want to some day make a toy hunting excursion up to LA just to see these clowns.

Besides Dirty Sanchez, there are:

Headphones
    Plumber Bob
    Hootie

and others that the LA guys have given names to. I always wanted them to snap pictures!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

stashed 2 CW mando BPs at sepulveda target tonite (different spots). PM for location.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    stashed 2 CW mando BPs at sepulveda target tonite (different spots). PM for location.
    HASBRO has stashed wave 3 behind a dumpster in Montana.....

Y'know, I don't want to pass judgment or point fingers, but it's pretty low to insult someone in a thread he won't even be looking at since he lives halfway across the country. That's not cool at all.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Y'know, I don't want to pass judgment or point fingers, but it's pretty low to insult someone in a thread he won't even be looking at since he lives halfway across the country. That's not cool at all.
    who got insulted?????

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    HASBRO has stashed wave 3 behind a dumpster in Montana.....
    If we could only be so lucky right. waste of time shelf warmers is all those will be.

Also i got my deluxe tac droid with tank and clone with freeco friday from hts and they split shipped so my plo koon fighter and xanadu blood will be here today.

And P.S. only scalpers and 40 year olds living in their moms basement get offended

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    who got insulted?????
    Your comment about Slicker, #8241, totally unwarranted.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Your comment about Slicker, #8241, totally unwarranted.
    that was just in response to his multiple insults and unnecessary bashing from other threads....

Managed to snag a case of in-stock ROTJ wave from SWS today before they sold out. Hoping to have this wave in-hand in a day or two...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]